• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

McNei1y

Smokey, Ferny, Mcneily... Bread if you're around.

Server update for MCC has begun to roll out, they said it'll take 1-2 hours to really be complete. We'll see if MM starts working soon.

Alright I'm in. I'm hoping to get my Madden game in around 9:30 but I should be free after htat.

Splat

lol you're the worst
sick.gif

Edit: Even worse than splat.

I'd be surprised at how bad you are at throwing shade, but it's hard when everyone's taller than you.

That's not bad. I have it preordered physically since I don't actually change games in my Wii U often but playing it 12 hours early would be nice!

Ill probably have to get the disk. My wii u is already full.

Damn I should download it so I can get some practice in before you get the game. I'm gonna get you in this one!

I got an extra hard drive for my wii u so I still have plenty of room. Running out on my ps4 though has anybody here replaced their ps4s hdd? Or are external drives compatible with it too?

BigAT

Did any of you guys start after the tutorial was actually in the game? I'm curious if it actually helps out for the initial learning curve.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I think FMT and Phee might have. I retroactively went back and did the first few missions. Its a solid intro. But I still think most people are in for a rude awakening when they get into actual games for the first time.

brentech

Did any of you guys start after the tutorial was actually in the game? I'm curious if it actually helps out for the initial learning curve.
Yep
That's how late I came along. It wasn't as long as it is now, but 1v1 as sniper and last hitting and stuff was in it. All on the normal map though.

Now it's fleshed out with even more stuff.

Greg

that screen doesn't look familiar to me for some reason, but I did like the first training thing, couldn't figure out movement, and it almost made me rage uninstall

and then I played a bot game with Broodmother and actually uninstalled

Smokey

mmhmm i'm coming in with the advanced tutorial

keep doubting

stay sweatin

i called the bluff and i'm yelling from The Ruelands...FMT u aint shit!

Trasher

So I think I got a fucked up Xbone. Just bought it Monday for MCC, and the controller just stops staying connected to the console. Even if I plug it into the system via USB it still stops working after a handful of seconds. Bad controller or bad system? What do you think?

Ferny

So I think I got a fucked up Xbone. Just bought it Monday for MCC, and the controller just stops staying connected to the console. Even if I plug it into the system via USB it still stops working after a handful of seconds. Bad controller or bad system? What do you think?

Check if there is any controller firmware to download in the settings screen forgot where exactly. I doubt it hasn't been updated since you bought it Monday, but you never know. If not, I would exchange it.

Trasher

Check if there is any controller firmware to download in the settings screen forgot where exactly. I doubt it hasn't been updated since you bought it Monday, but you never know. If not, I would exchange it.
It fails and the controller locks up every time I try to update it there.

Sometimes only the guide button works and nothing else Lol.

The system did a patch/update right when I plugged it in for the first time.

Somnia

Goto system, devices or something and update controller firmware. See if that helps.

edit: Sounds like bad controller

Top Bottom