• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Mrbob

I can't believe the shape MCC is in.

Game has performance issues and bugs. 343 can't even do a port job properly. I don't know why people expect anything of value from them for Halo 5.

are there performance issues because it has both games (the original and the HD editions) running concurrently? you can press the select button to change the graphics on the fly but why would anyone want to play with the original xbox graphics instead of the HD updates?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I dont remember that being the case in the 360 version of CE that was redone. I only played like half of it, though.

eznark

Banned
Do all copies of the MCC come with Halo 5 beta access?

Mine doesn't have the little beta stamp on the front cover.

Yes. Also MCC beta access.

giphy.gif

Mrbob

Just got done playing some Halo 4. Isn't the XB1 version just an up res port with no additional graphical features? How does this not hold 60 fps....frame rate dropping galore.

McNei1y

I played some customs with some of my buddies and finally got into a couple mm team slayers on halo 1 and 2. Both were fun as hell. I'm satisfied.

It'll be better when the mm actually works.

McNei1y

Hey, Thursday evening after 9:30ET would work alright for me. Tomorrow around the same time might work if we start promptly around 9:30 (not 100% certain I can at this point).

Tonight at 9:30 would probably be the best. Tomorrow I think I'm going to be out.

I had a terrible game!
We're on a losing streak!
My comp. percentage was awful!
I should have had an INT!
I should have contributed more!
We allowed too many TDs!

Just some of the things coming out of the locker room!

BigAT

I played a 7:30am EST game once. I think it was against the long time Ravens owner whose name is slipping my mind right now.

It's really depressing seeing all these Black Friday deals and nothing for the WiiU. What the fuck, Nintendo. I really want to buy your system but it's like you don't give a fuck if it sells.

Ferny

It's really depressing seeing all these Black Friday deals and nothing for the WiiU. What the fuck, Nintendo. I really want to buy your system but it's like you don't give a fuck if it sells.

What you mean? There was one for the wiiu and smash and another game plus some bundle for $350. I thought that was pretty good.

What you mean? There was one for the wiiu and smash and another game plus some bundle for $350. I thought that was pretty good.

You can get the GTAV/TLOU PS4 bundle at Walmart on black friday for $400 with a $50 gift card. The fact that the only WiiU bundle is the same price is just embarrassing. I know you get one more game or something but this is basically a last gen system. I just don't understand why they're not pricing aggressively for the holidays.

TheCrow

You can get the GTAV/TLOU PS4 bundle at Walmart on black friday for $400 with a $50 gift card. The fact that the only WiiU bundle is the same price is just embarrassing. I know you get one more game or something but this is basically a last gen system. I just don't understand why they're not pricing aggressively for the holidays.

lol you're the worst
sick.gif

Edit: Even worse than splat.

Somnia

That bundle doesn't come with at $50 gift card. There's 2 bundles at Wal-Mart. One with the games for 400 or standard PS4 with gift card for 400.

TheCrow

If it wasn't for madden I would only own a wii u. Even that isn't going to hold up for next gen. It sure is a nice blu ray player/netflix machine though.

Ferny

I'm almost sure Nintendo doesnt really care about sales numbers anymore. They know people want the next Mario or Smash or Zelda so they are going to get sales of their console at whatever price it is.

You know the Xbone is trash via first hand experience?

Don't be so defensive, guy. I'm happy you like your Xbone, but the system is not for me. The only game that I have any interest in on that system is sunset overdrive, and it's not worth me spending $400 to play one game. It also has a hard time hitting full HD with most games, and I'd rather not play games on my TV at non-native res. I can play my multiplats on PC and PS4, so I really have no need for one.

And yeah, I call it trash because it riles you and smokey up.

Somnia

Don't be so defensive, guy. I'm happy you like your Xbone, but the system is not for me. The only game that I have any interest in on that system is sunset overdrive, and it's not worth me spending $400 to play one game. It also has a hard time hitting full HD with most games, and I'd rather not play games on my TV at non-native res. I can play my multiplats on PC and PS4, so I really have no need for one.

Target get the AC bundle for 329 + $50 giftcard, sell the ac codes for 40-50 on gaf... basically paid 230-240 for the xb1.

=)

Somnia

Smokey, Ferny, Mcneily... Bread if you're around.

Server update for MCC has begun to roll out, they said it'll take 1-2 hours to really be complete. We'll see if MM starts working soon.

Ferny

I don't get riled up for internet stuff bruh ;)

This is in no way on the level of #CATGATE between you and shake.

Top Bottom