• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Sokantish

GG DCX, Julio Jones is OP. I didn't really want to even try the 52yd FG to send it into OT so I was gonna see if I could end it with a TD at the end

Schaub is so bad

GG man! I was doing a decent job of stopping you until you got that long pass TD. I couldn't move the ball at all and kept throwing interceptions.

yeah alex got roughed up there. it made me sad!

as for kap, motherfucker throws 5 pinpoint passes and then will sail balls way outside or horribly behind a receiver leading to him missing it. just like in real life!

i also suck at reading defenses just like the real kap

Greg

i'm 0-4 against the CPU on All-Madden

2 really close games, and 2 complete blowouts (Packers/Lions, Jags/Panthers, Jags/Seahawks x2)

DCX

DCX
GG DCX, Julio Jones is OP. I didn't really want to even try the 52yd FG to send it into OT so I was gonna see if I could end it with a TD at the end

Schaub is so bad
Screens, screens, screens lol killed my shitty D. Julio is godmode for real! Gg friend!

DCX

Sokantish

Screens, screens, screens lol killed my shitty D. Julio is godmode for real! Gg friend!

DCX
Schaub seems to be able to handle screens at least. I am glad to see they still work well, I thought I read in this thread that you really couldn't do them that easily anymore

Greg

Don't give up Greg, I believe in you
it's so hard for me to stop runs!

while holding L2 in attempt to tackle properly, sometimes my guy squares up awkwardly and they just completely blow past me

and I've had a few instances of circle switching to a player I didn't want to control and I just completely take them out of the play when I try to make a quick tackle

the solution to your problem is to pick the niners. they will carry you to victory without much effort
I'll never play as the Niners - it's bad enough they made me play as Cam!

GQman2121

Banned
it's so hard for me to stop runs!

while holding L2 in attempt to tackle properly, sometimes my guy squares up awkwardly and they just completely blow past me

and I've had a few instances of circle switching to a player I didn't want to control and I just completely take them out of the play when I try to make a quick tackle

I'll never play as the Niners - it's bad enough they made me play as Cam!

Yep. I want to switch to the Safety coming over to play the ball, but they put me on the Corner and I run him right out of bounds. :/

the league is up. before i post the information, read the following sentence:

WHEN YOU LOG IN YOU NEED TO CREATE A NEW COACH! DO NOT USE AN EXISTING COACH!

WHEN YOU LOG IN YOU NEED TO CREATE A NEW COACH! DO NOT USE AN EXISTING COACH!

IF YOU USE AN EXISTING COACH AND I HAVE TO BOOT YOU FROM THE LEAGUE THERE IS POTENTIALLY AN ISSUE WITH CCM WHICH MAY NOT LET YOU BACK INTO THE LEAGUE AS THE SAME TEAM. IF THIS HAPPENS THEN THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO EXCEPT GIVE YOUR SPOT TO THE NEXT PERSON ON THE WAIT LIST

READ THE ABOVE AGAIN

----------

now that that's done, go to Connected Career:

League name: neogaffe1
password: niners

login as the team given, CREATE A NEW COACH! YOURSELF OR WHATEVER FICTIONAL CHARACTER YOU WANT SO LONG AS IT IS NEW!, and then i can start it once everyone is logged in (which will take some days).

in the meantime, YOU WILL NEED TO CUT YOUR ROSTER DOWN TO 53 PLAYERS YOURSELF. MOST OF US HAVE 70+ PLAYERS CURRENTLY ON THE ROSTER SO DO THIS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!

we won't be playing the pre-season games (you can play the week 1 preseason game if you want, i don't care). as soon as all 32 people are logged in, i am advancing to the regular season.

Nightz

Which roster did you use when you created the league?

Edit: Looks like you used the default 75 man roster, not the updated ones. Brandon Flowers isn't on my team. :(

league is up and correct! brandon flowers on the chargers!

LEAGUE NAME: neogaffe1
PW: niners

p.s.

DM AND COLA!

YOU HAVE A TRADE THAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN. COLA WILL SEND LOGAN MANKINS TO DM FOR WHATEVER TE THEY TRADED + A 4TH ROUND PICK! DO IT!

DCX

DCX
Gg smokes! Fitzpatrick is Garbo son! Need to draft a new qb in the off season. I need better linebackers, every year! :(

DCX

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
We're discussing the free agents. Dont sign anyone yet.

There is nothing that special in the pool, anyway.

Ramirez

Am I the only one who feels like the playcalling/audibles/preplay camera is extremely laggy? Like it has a hitch or something, my audibles weren't registering as fast as I could do them in the past.

And does anyone want to play

LiveWire

McNeily I can play later tonight if you're free. Tomorrow night will be harder as I have a work meeting until 6 or 7PM Pacific, and then my soccer league at 9PM.

Splat

Am I the only one who feels like the playcalling/audibles/preplay camera is extremely laggy? Like it has a hitch or something, my audibles weren't registering as fast as I could do them in the past.

And does anyone want to play

You have to wait for the qb to actually make the calls this year.

Top Bottom