• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

McNei1y

Live, I saw your post. Here's my schedule for the next few days:

Wednesday - Free between 5-11pm EST
Thursday - Free between 3:30-6; 10-11pm EST (Have a back to school night work event)
Friday - Free between 1:00-8:00pm EST (half day for now, may be available all night)
Saturday - Free all day

eznark

Banned

Thursday - Free between 3:30-6; 10-11pm EST (Have a back to school night work event)
Friday - Free between 1:00-8:00pm EST (half day for now, may be available all night)
Saturday - Free all day

Guess the league will start next week.....

facepalm.gif

Smokey

huge madden head here guys. would love to play in a connected franchise my psn is rayray665 let me know if possible. Sim player, played every madden and I'm mature.

But I came to share this, it gave me a good laugh. He sticks the landing.

https://vine.co/v/Ml6vwDpYedA

Which made me think of this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyYWdy48zkM&sns=em

There's a wait list that is 12 deep or so. People dont usually drop in season 1, season 2 usually sees more turnover .

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
waaa .. alt league.

now the two champions need to face each other for supremacy over gaf

DMczaf

Gruden is back with the Bucs #shouldhaveneverfiredhim

Damn, the graphics are so nice. The opening and the skills challenges are really good too.

Greg

there's no way to practice with your team?

Gruden is back with the Bucs #shouldhaveneverfiredhim

Damn, the graphics are so nice. The opening and the skills challenges are really good too.
:jnc

let me know if you want to play that first pre-season game at some point

Splat

That was a weird game last night Ram. Took me a good half to figure out wtf I was doing in the passing game.

One weird note: AJ Green got hurt around halftime with the standard "He'll return soon, temp sub or play him" dialogue, which in madden's past meant he was out 3-4 plays. He never came back :( Anyone else seen similar?

LiveWire

Saturday - Free all day

Friday or Saturday should work best. A chance we can maybe get one game of the series in tonight or tomorrow night but otherwise we should be able to knock them all out by Saturday. And then I can get back to grinding out Legendary in Hearthstone.

brentech

We've been waiting for a while to burn. Make sure there is little to no wind cause they don't want it blowing into their house either.

This is about 1/3 of what we started with. Not counting all the boxes. Her dad been trimming these trees for months.

Top Bottom