• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Gg. Offensive timing seems way different and not having HoFinley makes me worthless.

Sob
GG

Yeah. The return of defense makes offense a bit harder as well. There was also some lag. I cant tell if it was from me streaming at high quality or your bumpkin internet or both. Ill have to experiment.

GQman2121

Banned
Good Game Crimson.

10 - 7 win but getting three turnovers I should have done better. I'm way too conservative on offense; don't feel comfortable throwing down field.

Also, running feels very slow to develop. I'm sure I'll get used to it, but out of the blocks from the exchange is like quicksand.

And yes, the playcall screen does not help things. It's kind of overwhelming and not straightforward.

it sucks wang. but let me issue a notice to everyone. pay attention, i'll only say this once:

WHEN YOU ARE ON DEFENSE AND THE GAME SAYS "PLEASE WAIT" SO THEY CAN TELL YOU THE OTHER TEAMS PERSONNEL GROUPING, YOU CAN PRESS THE "CIRCLE" BUTTON TO IMMEDIATELY GO TO YOUR DEFENSIVE PLAY CALLING SCREEN IF YOU DON'T WANT TO WAIT

Yeah, they think they're slick with that shit.

cdyhybrid

I'm way too conservative on offense; don't feel comfortable throwing down field.

kHaAGFl.jpg

GQman2121

Banned
Zero lag with Somnia and I.

Yeah, I didn't notice any lag either between Crimson and me. The game looks good, though there is a super low-ass-res mountain behind Arrow Head. It normally wouldn't bother me, but god damn did it stick out like a sore thumb.

eznark

Banned
There was definitely lag with CB and I, kicking was very difficult. Never had any issues last year. Stop streaming bitch.

Greg

holy fucking tutorials - figured I'd just go through them real fast, and I had to quit like 2 hours in so I could play a game before bed

played all-madden, picked off Stafford's dumb ass on their first drive, and then had a huge TD play on my first drive... and then I couldn't stop the run and never scored again

I'm going to be shit with the Jags, and it will be great

Man randoms are so annoying. Was playing a guy that kept going for it on 4th and long and running no huddle the whole time. Was beating him 42-3 in the 3rd when he started sending me messages begging me to quit until he got kicked for grieving from all the delay of game penalties. I'm 2-0 against randoms though! But 0-1 against GAF

I really like coach glass. I didn't realize until my third game that it showed more stats if you turn your tablet sideways lol

Smokey

Man randoms are so annoying. Was playing a guy that kept going for it on 4th and long and running no huddle the whole time. Was beating him 42-3 in the 3rd when he started sending me messages begging me to quit until he got kicked for grieving from all the delay of game penalties. I'm 2-0 against randoms though! But 0-1 against GAF

I really like coach glass. I didn't realize until my third game that it showed more stats if you turn your tablet sideways lol

Was his name Sanjuro?

eznark

Banned
Its not up to them. That new streaming site is sponsoring the tournament. Yesterday the stream wasn't working at all and JD made them switch to Twitch.

Oh, lame. I can't even find a "see me play" streaming site on the internets so I assumed they were just some shithouse sponsor, not a streaming partner.

Have you seen what they did to the Skill Stick? I don't think we want Rammer putting any work into anything related to EASHL. Just port up NHL 13 please.
I haven't seen this. So you mean to say that all they focused on was gameplay... And that became worse?

TheCrow

High tier solo queue is actually pretty good. My entire team played well. Our trilane got first blood and was stacking and pulling. Then shamen was rotating to all other lanes and ganking.
surprise.gif

Oh, lame. I can't even find a "see me play" streaming site on the internets so I assumed they were just some shithouse sponsor, not a streaming partner.

Yeah, these russian tournaments usually have some weird caveats to them. The stream actually looks really good when it works. Unfortunately, it just lags constantly.

eznark

Banned
High tier solo queue is actually pretty good. My entire team played well. Our trilane got first blood and was stacking and pulling. Then shamen was rotating to all other lanes and ganking.
surprise.gif

Yeah, these russian tournaments usually have some weird caveats to them. The stream actually looks really good when it works. Unfortunately, it just lags constantly.

lol how did the Phoenix get 12 kills in 20 minutes?

Looking at his 75% win rate Phoenix I see I've been rushing the wrong item. Fuck Heart, time for Shiva's!

TheCrow

Well first phoenix is op. Plus we had so much team fight that they couldn't focus the ult so it always did a ton of damage. I actually never saw shivas get used. Must've been right at the end. Mek is pretty good.

Smokey

They really went all out on Ultimate Team. Super slick presentation. Guess you can do that with the amount of money it brings in.

Ramirez

Someone play me

TJ-Ramirez

Why did they axe communities?

Why are PSN messages so slow to load, the fuck?

Bob the weasel with the first duck of the season.

Top Bottom