• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

eznark

Banned
Does anyone edit video in Windows? I am looking for something to use to edit interviews, doesn't need to be super fancy or anything.

Ramirez

One game under my belt, ole pistol Pete was carving up my zone with Schaub for the most part. Playing deep passes without ballhawk is a crap shoot, sometimes my dude went for the pick, sometimes he didn't! Run game seems massively improved, though I didn't play last year really.

Gotta break my hit stick habit, miss tackles galore because of it, lol.

Smokey

One game under my belt, ole pistol Pete was carving up my zone with Schaub for the most part. Playing deep passes without ballhawk is a crap shoot, sometimes my dude went for the pick, sometimes he didn't! Run game seems massively improved, though I didn't play last year really.

Gotta break my hit stick habit, miss tackles galore because of it, lol.

Why are you so bad

Greg

Does anyone edit video in Windows? I am looking for something to use to edit interviews, doesn't need to be super fancy or anything.
if you don't need anything fancy, Movie Maker (free Windows Live Essentials download) is as ez as it gets

Mrbob

Someone play me

TJ-Ramirez

Why did they axe communities?

Why are PSN messages so slow to load, the fuck?

Bob the weasel with the first duck of the season.

I wanted to play you but it took me around 15 minutes from starting up the game to get to the main menu. Get off my screen Scam. Worst Madden ever already.

Somnia

Defensively I felt pretty good in my only game last night against Ferny. Offensively I need to knock the rust off considering I haven't played Madden in almost 2 years now. It took awhile, but I felt the run game coming back to me by the end, but passing is different than I remember for sure. Must get more practice games in!

I'll be home around 1030-11pm cst tonight if anyones around for a couple games.

Somnia

Hey Somnia I saw your post on Facebook recently. Congrats man, that's a hell of an achievement and great hustle! :)

Thanks man =) I have pictures from November and from Sunday that I was thinking of posting in here, but didn't. I did post them here http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=126753362&postcount=238 though I apologize for the fatness of the November photos lol. I still have a ways to go (hit 227.4 as of this morning) my original goal was to hit 220 by the 1 year mark which would have been roughly 60 pounds lost and that is still my goal. Aiming for the 200 lbs mark now as an overall goal and then start doing some bulking.

I have a good buddy here at work who has helped me a lot. I've been doing a ton of weight lifting along with cardio so putting on muscle while also losing weight and not overdoing it, taking my time losing the weight instead of rushing it in an unhealthy way.

I honestly don't see myself ever going back to not being in the gym and being healthy, no turning back it really changed my life for the better.

LiveWire

Dude no apologies necessary, you should be very proud of your progress. You're doing it the right way, getting weightlifting and cardio involved. I imagine your diet has improved too?

I'm about to hit 1 year of my olympic weightlifting program and I've seen amazing improvements in strength, conditioning and muscle mass, but I haven't lost as much fat cause I still eat like shit. :/

Anyway, keep up the great work!

How tall are you? Depending on your height and your muscle mass/fat you can be smaller on the scale but not really where you want to be with your fitness goals. If you haven't already I'd suggest getting a bodyfat % tester and make a goal based on where you want to be in that regard. In any case, taking your time and 60 lbs in a year is a great approach.

Somnia

So you're the guy who bought a Nokia!

Congrats man.

Haha ya I need to switch, just haven't got around to it yet.

Dude no apologies necessary, you should be very proud of your progress. You're doing it the right way, getting weightlifting and cardio involved. I imagine your diet has improved too?

I'm about to hit 1 year of my olympic weightlifting program and I've seen amazing improvements in strength, conditioning and muscle mass, but I haven't lost as much fat cause I still eat like shit. :/

Anyway, keep up the great work!

How tall are you? Depending on your height and your muscle mass/fat you can be smaller on the scale but not really where you want to be with your fitness goals. If you haven't already I'd suggest getting a bodyfat % tester and make a goal based on where you want to be in that regard. In any case, taking your time and 60 lbs in a year is a great approach.

Ya my diet has completely changed. I've had MAYBE 3 soda's since November (I can only recall 2 for sure). Plus I changed the way I eat completely which is a huge thing, I cheat a couple times a month, but nothing crazy.

I'm 5'10, I'm actually about to set up a bodyfat % goal this weekend =)

Speaking of working out whichever morning I can get up and run 5 I am hitting Arbys for that fucking meat mountain!

That thing would equal like 10 cheat days in one!

Congrats Somnia!

Pre-workout still trash hahaha

Thanks... I guess? haha

Thanks man =) I have pictures from November and from Sunday that I was thinking of posting in here, but didn't. I did post them here http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=126753362&postcount=238 though I apologize for the fatness of the November photos lol. I still have a ways to go (hit 227.4 as of this morning) my original goal was to hit 220 by the 1 year mark which would have been roughly 60 pounds lost and that is still my goal. Aiming for the 200 lbs mark now as an overall goal and then start doing some bulking.

I have a good buddy here at work who has helped me a lot. I've been doing a ton of weight lifting along with cardio so putting on muscle while also losing weight and not overdoing it, taking my time losing the weight instead of rushing it in an unhealthy way.

I honestly don't see myself ever going back to not being in the gym and being healthy, no turning back it really changed my life for the better.

Impressive man! Shit, maybe you can give me advice. I weighed in at the doctor at 197 two weeks ago and I'm 5'7. I'd like to trim maybe 10-15lbs off but I don't even really know where to begin.

The shitty thing is I'm still rehabbing a foot injury so I can't really run or do cardio (which is how I hurt it in the first place). The doctor suggested swimming, so maybe I'll see if I can scrape together money for a gym membership.

eznark

Banned
Impressive man! Shit, maybe you can give me advice. I weighed in at the doctor at 197 two weeks ago and I'm 5'7. I'd like to trim maybe 10-15lbs off but I don't even really know where to begin.

The shitty thing is I'm still rehabbing a foot injury so I can't really run or do cardio (which is how I hurt it in the first place). The doctor suggested swimming, so maybe I'll see if I can scrape together money for a gym membership.

Track what you eat. Tons of apps for it. Also drink water. It shouldn't be hard for you to lose ten pounds from where you are.

Also stop crying poor. Self pity adds 30 pounds.

Somnia

Like EZ said track what you're eating. I use a mix of myfitnesspal and bodybuilding.com's bodyspace. Also cut out soda if you still drink it, I think I lost a good 15-20 pounds REAL fast when I started just because of that alone.

one thing i will already say is thank god for the ps4 controller. didn't like the xbone controller for this game

p.s.

time to teach CB a lesson for beating up on my bro ez

GQman2121

Banned
Why does the strafe button feel like it doesn't work during these tutorial drills? I'm trying to square up, and move side to side, but the damn guy is turning parallel and running right out of bounds.

Top Bottom