• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Smokey

should not have lost that game what a pile of shit

jabee imma give you a gg but before you finish i should not have lost that game

it is time to bring out FYIDM. arian foster at qb or something

JABEE

GG Smokey. That was a nail biter. Your defense played really tough. I had no running game. I'm mad at my corners for having balls smack off their helmet.

I'm really excited to be 3-1. I sucked at the beginning of last season. Now I'm winning some games. Started turning the corner at the end of last season.

I'm still in 2nd place, because DM hasn't lost a single game!

eznark

Banned
That missed field goal is gonna cost Winston his loot. Tallahassee grocery stores better up their security cam game this week.

Good game splat. Too many stupid picks put me in a hole early. That bomb to aj green on 3rd and 15 against cover 4 pretty much sealed my fate. I couldn't believe it.

Splat

Good game splat. Too many stupid picks put me in a hole early. That bomb to aj green on 3rd and 15 against cover 4 pretty much sealed my fate. I couldn't believe it.

Man I even felt bad scoring there. I called a screen but you read it early and wasn't open, and it was mostly a panic throw to Green. Why didn't I start Philip from the start of the season? He's been amazing.

game is easy

when you're playing on an alt with bob and fmt and phee

shadow_shaman_by_hindusalamander-d5zr50s.png

McNei1y

Wellie sorry about yesterday buddy. Went to the umd game against MSU and my phone died early on. Let me know whenever a good time is for you and I'll make it work.

LJ11

Picked up CoD AW, first one since 4 (played way too much of that game and didn't want to go down that rabbit hole again so I sat it out). Knew 0 about the game going in, just a blind buy to play with a buddy. Amazing how much they took from Titanfall in terms of movement.

Rorschach

Ok, but what if I don't have any good players scouted for like a 4th round pick, am I better off reaching into the 6th round or letting the computer take the pick.

If it's anything like the last couple of years, the projected rounds really don't matter. Some of the best players have been UFA or 4th+ projections. If you have someone good scouted, take him. The CPU will reach and so should you.

Bread

Banned
If it's anything like the last couple of years, the projected rounds really don't matter. Some of the best players have been UFA or 4th+ projections. If you have someone good scouted, take him. The CPU will reach and so should you.
Fair enough. My draft is at 4 I'll let you guys know how I do.

phee, your friend is awful at scheduling games.

When you said "I sent him a PM yesterday" you sent it at midnight but didn't specify that

when I asked him late last night, he said he had replied to you

he indeed is. i've talked to him about not scheduling games like this is the 2011 league

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
McNeily message me on here when you are ready. I'm going to start cleaning up my kitchen. Can't continue sitting around doing nothing while waiting.

When you said "I sent him a PM yesterday" you sent it at midnight but didn't specify that

when I asked him late last night, he said he had replied to you

he indeed is. i've talked to him about not scheduling games like this is the 2011 league

That's fair, though it still took him 24 hours to respond, and all he said was "I can play tomorrow afternoon." I replied 30 minutes later asking him to be more specific and he didn't reply until this afternoon. I think we got a time down, though, so hopefully it doesn't really matter.

Top Bottom