• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

brentech

I wanna play in the snow :(

i want to never see it again.
taken just now:
dPmzOsY.jpg

Greg

Ive been in snow twice in my lifetime. That just looks like the best to me.
:(

I was spoiled - lived 2 minute walking distance from 2 amazing hills for sled riding

Go shovel it for a couple of hours and you will change your tune.
a few times shoveling last year I thought my heart was going to explode

shoveled that shit at a record pace though, so it was worth it

i want to never see it again.
taken just now:

snow is awesome

A friend of mine from San Jose has a good saying about snow. "Snow is something you visit, not something that visits you."

I haven't seen snow in person since the last time I visited my parents. Heaviest snowfall in like a decade on that trip. Still doesn't compare to midwest snow thankfully.

It's 74 degrees right now.

Tomorrow night is supposed to get below freezing though :(

I went outside this morning and thought it was "chilly". I checked my phone and it was 63. I've become so weak.

That's nothing. We had a wave of winter weather this past March and no joke, schools were closed because "it was too cold."

It was 30 degrees.

I spent some time in central Texas as a kid (Ft Hood) and I remember them closing schools for a 1/4 inch of snow because "they couldn't afford to heat the school".

I spent some time in central Texas as a kid (Ft Hood) and I remember them closing schools for a 1/4 inch of snow because "they couldn't afford to heat the school".

Honestly, the problem probably had more to do with the fact that this is a coastal town with a lot of bridges, and they were worried about the bridges icing over. But it was still funny.

Honestly, the problem probably had more to do with the fact that this is a coastal town with a lot of bridges, and they were worried about the bridges icing over. But it was still funny.

Yeah, where I grew up the majority of my life they were always more concerned about "black ice" on the roads than temperature. We had a lot of hills and if you hit that stuff going up or down a hill it was a disaster.

Hmm well Trasher still hasn't responded so he's probably at work. Was he the one that you typically have to play late hours? If so, might not be able to get our game in after all.

I personally don't mind delaying the advance if they agreed to a time that wasn't ass late, and as long as the next advance is next Thursday night, but that's just me!

Mrbob

Yeah I don't mind. I can't play until tomorrow night anyway.

Especially doesn't matter since I now remember the upcoming week is my bye week

Greg

in my wildcard match in MUT, losing 28-7 with 1:47 to go in the 4th

connection to peer has been lost

I get the win

I feel bad

Top Bottom