• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
dang mcneily struggling this year after taking the league by storm last season
His offense is terrific but his D is terrible. The skins are rated last in every single defensive category.

I think in that situation with guys that now have low confidence and are struggling to make plays, you have to try and dictate the pace rather than just let me sit back, identify your defense and let me go through my progressions. Just send bodies after the opposing QBs and see what happens. Your guys are so low right now that even when you have safeties back deep they are getting torched, so what's the difference of getting torched off of a blitz

brentech

Cannnn't wait!

TbQiWTC.jpg

Think I'll just grab Farcry 4 when I trade in destiny.

Greg

Just Cause 2 was so awesome

I just randomly pre-ordered GTA V today

didn't have any systems when it came out originally, so I know little about it

brentech

we saw the aftermath last night, but never saw a clean shot of how it happened. MMA GAF had the answers. That's what happens when you don't drain your cauliflower ear and take a good shot on point
they also gif'd the doctor stoppage where her ear is just dangling

Smokey

Caved and got Dragon Age Inq on PC. For $42 I couldn't justify getting the console versions over PC. On to the backlog it goes!

And the gaming season for me is over. Pockets get a break until Feb

Bread

Banned
I had the 4th pick in my draft, both guys I wanted were gone. I reached to pick 15 and grabbed a super athletic LOLB and put him at DE. After week 1 he's an 88 DE with superstar development!

eznark

Banned
I almost paid $70 for it because PSN is ass holes! In the "coming soon" section they list the special edition so I clicked on that, bought it, then noticed the price. Luckily two weeks ago some fuckers stole my credit card info about bought an icelandic cruise so that number was bad and I hadn't updated it yet. Bullet dodged! That $10 is my kids meal money for the month.

Would you guys mind pushing the vance back by just 15 minutes? If so, I'll be able to get home in time to play just in the nick of time. Trasher and I keep shooting PMs back and forth and missing each other time-wise. If you push this back I'll shoot him another PM saying to meet at that time online.

Would you guys mind pushing the vance back by just 15 minutes? If so, I'll be able to get home in time to play just in the nick of time. Trasher and I keep shooting PMs back and forth and missing each other time-wise. If you push this back I'll shoot him another PM saying to meet at that time online.

yes that's fine as long as yall get a time set

eznark

Banned
Oh shit forgot we didn't advance. Who do I play this week? I can maybe play, I'm home all day but will be playing in the snow unless otherwise occupied.

BigAT

Last minute Bob/eznark game? Go ahead and simit.

This makes no sense. Congrats.

That's exactly how all that shit reads to me. You said it only cost you $42 because you already had $10 in your Paypal wallet. How does that make the total cost remotely different for you compared to paying any other way? You can transfer that to your bank account or use it on anything else.

Smokey

That's exactly how all that shit reads to me. You said it only cost you $42 because you already had $10 in your Paypal wallet. How does that make the total cost remotely different for you compared to paying any other way? You can transfer that to your bank account or use it on anything else.

smiley-rolleyes002.gif

i paid $42 for it. if you'd like to go deeper into the meaning of that as you just did, go right ahead

Top Bottom