• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Sanjuro

I guess, thank you for banning me from the league temporarily because I beat ph33nix and tried to kill Jake Long.

The NFC North is full of delicious gooey shit teams and fun times.

Week 6

Next vance: Thursday @ 5:30 pm pst

Games:

Ravens (GQman2121) @ Steelers (llai86)
Dolphins (pheeniks) @ Bills (rinse)
Saints (sickboy) @ Giants (Wellington)
Seahawks (AZ) @ Packers (EZ)
Falcons (DCX) @ Colts (Drizzler)
Titans (Soka) @ Jags (Greg) - TWO BEST FRIENDS FORCED TO DO BATTLE FMT GOTW
Cowboys (Crow) @ Bucs (DM)
Rams (LJ) @ Browns (Brent)
Lions (Trash) @ Chargers (Nightz)
Cards @ 49ers
Bengals (Splat) @ Broncos (Drizzler)
Pats (Cola) @ Texans (Smokey)
Chiefs (crimson) @ Raiders (pistolpete)
Panthers (Jabee) @ Eagles (CB)

NFC OPOTW: N/A
NFC DPOTW: N/A

AFC OPOTW: D. Phillip (Bengals) - 19/27, 237 yards, 4 TD, 1 int
AFC DPOTW: G. Iloka (Bengals) - 5 tackles, 1 sack, 2 int, 1 FR

Mrbob

If Forte won the award I want it! I played my game. I should have ran in the third TD at the end instead of going out of bounds. D:

Sokantish

too late, just lost

fuck Madden Cam Newton scrambling every fucking play going for it on 4th down piece of shit

21-14 and I got stuffed at the 1-yard line with 1 second on the clock, and I was going to go for 2 because fuck that guy

I'm sorry, friend. When would you like to play our game?

DJ Bowser

Hey DSX I am available tomorrow night around midnight east coast time. You in? Also could do Wednesday before 2pm and after midnight. Let me know;)

PS~from now on you all Can feel free message me directly for scheduling. I will post availability on here each week. Thanks for all your help Drizz

Hey DSX I am available tomorrow night around midnight east coast time. You in? Also could do Wednesday before 2pm and after midnight. Let me know;)

PS~from now on you all Can feel free message me directly for scheduling. I will post availability on here each week. Thanks for all your help Drizz

welcome brother!

DCX

DCX

Midnight? Starting a game then? Probably not going to happen friend.

I can probably get a game in around five am, but usually after 5pm est

DCX

Greg

GG Greg, the AI got me some crazy INTs that game
you give up the flats all day, but that's just not the way I'm used to playing offense

and your line play is too damn good to even think about sustained drives on my end, so I have to play fuckball and hope something connects

Smokey

Wait, what? I loved GTAV. It just came at the time I sold my last gen consoles for the new ones.

I didn't think the hype was still there. Wish it came out months ago so I could put some headway into it.

Have you not seen the improvements? New songs? First person mode?

Smokey

I haven't.

well.gif

Top Bottom