• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Trasher

Lions better off without Trasher confirmed.
Just like Team Trasher.
What are you saying? That controlling a team in this video game let's you decide who wins? Pssssshhhhh! That was a well earned sim win.

Better off without AT Tinker imo Kappa

GG Drizz, I blew that one bad :(
Gg! My heart was beating pretty hard on that final drive. Bengals up 24-7 at one point. I score 14 unanswered and then hold him to a FG forcing him to kick it off to me with 2:00 left up 6. I drove to the 14. Where it was 4th and 6 with 12 second to go. Called the curls play from shotgun trips, see the press on the my rookie slot WR and hot route the game winning slant. That was a crazy fun game. You should've had a couple pick sixes though. You sniffed out so many drags.
I also completed a 50 yard Hail Mary to end the half, but he tackled me on the 2.

Osweiler: 92.9 QBR, 21/31, 296 yards, 2 TDs, 2 INTs, 2 sacks
Reeves: 19 carries, 75 yards, 2 TDs

GG Pete. Those two interceptions killed me. And that dropped pick 6 before that FG you made. Can't believe we missed that tackle on 3rd at the end of the game either.

GG Pete. Those two interceptions killed me. And that dropped pick 6 before that FG you made. Can't believe we missed that tackle on 3rd at the end of the game either.

Yeah I couldn't believe Reece didn't get stuffed there. That last fg I never meant to kick btw, just hit x to speed it up and picked a fake fg run. Good game my man, I think that's my first time beating you finally

Yeah I couldn't believe Reece didn't get stuffed there. That last fg I never meant to kick btw, just hit x to speed it up and picked a fake fg run. Good game my man, I think that's my first time beating you finally

Yeah I think it was. Drizz beat my for the first time last game too. I'm having a bad start this season. My defense isn't as good as last season and I try to force too many passes with Peyton. You should have caught more than 2 picks that game.

Gg squall. I feel like your D is pretty good and you are barely missing some big plays. Keep an eye on your checkdowns....some big plays to be had with ellington!

Also I just noticed the panthers have an offensive red zone % of 114....lulz

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Gg squall. I feel like your D is pretty good and you are barely missing some big plays. Keep an eye on your checkdowns....some big plays to be had with ellington!

Also I just noticed the panthers have an offensive red zone % of 114....lulz

Im fucked!

eznark

Banned
Me either but I was dead from the drive home the night before. I liked the voice work and set up, not sure how much I hate the combat yet, but I think a lot.

brentech

said fuck it and traded in destiny, picked up GTAV since I had reward points for another 15 off.

At first I was going to get FC4, then I decided not to get anything because one is a remake and the other doesn't look to add much so I wanted to wait till they both fell in the next months, but I just wanted to offload destiny so here I am.

eznark

Banned
said fuck it and traded in destiny, picked up GTAV since I had reward points for another 15 off.

At first I was going to get FC4, then I decided not to get anything because one is a remake and the other doesn't look to add much so I wanted to wait till they both fell in the next months, but I just wanted to offload destiny so here I am.

10 bounties now man! 10!!

Greg

GTAV controls like shit and it doesn't look as good as I was expecting (I have no reference to last gen's version though), but I'm having a good time and the characters are awesome so far

Sanjuro

I've been still hanging on to Destiny. Just never can really find a time when others are playing within the same level range. I really enjoyed it though.

I might get rid of my Halo: MCC physical copy as well. I was probably excited for that the most, and almost every aspect has been a complete failure.

eznark

Banned
I've been still hanging on to Destiny. Just never can really find a time when others are playing within the same level range. I really enjoyed it though.

I might get rid of my Halo: MCC physical copy as well. I was probably excited for that the most, and almost every aspect has been a complete failure.

I still try and do the daily mission every night. It's the perfect length for the time it takes my wife to get the kids ready for bed. Destiny was made with parents in mind, which is pretty cool and shocking considering Lead Destiny Architect Luke Smith is an avowed and militant virgin.

Ferny

I've had my A50s hooked up since last week. You would've known had you accepted my PARTY INVITE instead of watching Netflix.

You said they didnt work!

And I also invited you to COD and you said you were getting food, then never came back.

Smokey

You said they didnt work!

And I also invited you to COD and you said you were getting food, then never came back.

I was already out getting food. I responded to you using the fast and quick SmartGlass app while I was in the drive thru line

Somnia

Got through the intro of Dragon Age last night before I crashed. I have a lot of WoW dungeon farming to do to get ilvl 610 to start heroic dungeons, so don't know how much I'll play during the week, but this weekend if anyone got it on X1 we should multi.

Got through the intro of Dragon Age last night before I crashed. I have a lot of WoW dungeon farming to do to get ilvl 610 to start heroic dungeons, so don't know how much I'll play during the week, but this weekend if anyone got it on X1 we should multi.

Somnia! I'm like half a level from 100. If you want to farm dungeons, just hit me up!

Somnia

Somnia! I'm like half a level from 100. If you want to farm dungeons, just hit me up!

Do we have each other on battle.net? Shoot me your battle.net ID so we can get together. There's like 15-20 of us from Acolytes playing and in mumble each night. Just a small group and not a chapter of the guild, we formed our own guild called Nostalgia, main people are Asiimar, Gator, Wylde, Tox, Coupsey and a few others you may not know.

Do we have each other on battle.net? Shoot me your battle.net ID so we can get together. There's like 15-20 of us from Acolytes playing and in mumble each night. Just a small group and not a chapter of the guild, we formed our own guild called Nostalgia, main people are Asiimar, Gator, Wylde, Tox, Coupsey and a few others you may not know.

We're already battle.net friends! How can you forget me so easily?!

Mrbob

What character class are you playing in Dragon Age? After testing out all the classes I think I'll go back to my tried and true Rogue class.

Just fill out the requisite forms, complete your background check and provide five references and your dungeon farming with Somnia can begin in 5-7 business days.

smiley-face-laughing.gif

Sanjuro

Just fill out the requisite forms, complete your background check and provide five references and your 1v1 against Smokey can begin in 5-7 business years.

That brings me back. I remember when hotheads would go nuts in Halo 2 and demand 1v1 matches. I'd usually just kill them once and back out and then be flooded with duder messages.

Top Bottom