• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

That brings me back. I remember when hotheads would go nuts in Halo 2 and demand 1v1 matches. I'd usually just kill them once and back out and then be flooded with duder messages.

WHATEVER LUCKER! YOU SUX. 1V1 ME MID NOOBSAUCE, SEE HOW GOOD YOU ARE WITHOUT YOUR TEAM TO BACK YOU UP!!!!

Not enough slurs to be accurate.

TheCrow

volvo said:
this week’s update includes improved detection of Poor Network Conditions.

happytears.gif

I will say, I feel like it's been a really long time since they've added a new hero. How long has it been?

And don't bother mentioning techies. I didn't ask how long it's been since they added AIDS to the game.

Mrbob

Contact FMT so he knows you want to be on the waiting list. You will probably be at the top of it.

I went against my usual Rogue class and ended up going with Mage in Dragon Age. The Rift Mage specialization looks too awesome to not try out.

DJ Bowser

Midnight? Starting a game then? Probably not going to happen friend.

I can probably get a game in around five am, but usually after 5pm est

DCX
What's the latest time that works for you?

Is 11pm EST feasible? I could possibly do 10:30 tonight, but my end-time at work isn't set in stone so I err on the side of later scheduling.

Edit: I probably would have just PMed.

Would he invite people to play in 2k's Park with him and then refuse to actually play when they show up because "I gotta keep this winning streak going "?

That remains to be seen

Do you still beat your wife?
Does a bear shit in the Vatican?

I just was on the phone with ATT for an hour and a half figuring out why my bill goes up $10 for no reason. The totals literally didn't add up on my bill, they just charged me an extra $10. Now I have the U450 (aka EVERY CHANNEL) and my bill went down $10 from what it was Spose to be!

Top Bottom