• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

eznark

Banned
Looks like you and the head coach of the Milwaukee Bucks have something in common

You can also Eat a Dick

Why did you capitalize Dick? It implies I should eat a guy named Dick instead of the intended, homophobic insult that you wanted it to be.

Bread

Banned
smokey check this shit out
AcademicAccomplishedBrownbear.gif

what a fucking mess of a game

I'm getting on gta soon! But I will also play GOATA tonight. Meanwhile Dboythacoward will be playing a trash fps from 1998 or whenever halo came out instead of honoring his challenge to me

Bread

Banned
smokey if Halo 2 Classic wasn't working so perfectly I probably wouldn't have a reason to play MCC right now. Thank god they didn't fuck this one thing up.

DCX

DCX
What's the latest time that works for you?

Is 11pm EST feasible? I could possibly do 10:30 tonight, but my end-time at work isn't set in stone so I err on the side of later scheduling.

Edit: I probably would have just PMed.
I can do 11.

DCX

Sanjuro

If there is another in-house game soon, let me know.

Got my new headset in as well! Kingston HyperX Cloud. Feels like pure sex so far.

AzvN02C.jpg

Don't buy PA arcanas how am i supposed to buy you guys doto hats for xmas? :(

easily best arcana ever. Of course it comes after they fuck up SF :/

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Don't buy PA arcanas how am i supposed to buy you guys doto hats for xmas? :(

easily best arcana ever. Of course it comes after they fuck up SF :/

Told you you'd want to save your steam bucks when you were trying to buy that SF arcana!

Mrbob

The crushed blacks issue is real. Easily my biggest complaint with XB1. Can't unsee in games.

I love the pause/resume function. Sony needs to get this working for PS4.

Top Bottom