• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

brentech

Agree. That's why I said it works both ways.
Sure seems like if Splat PMed him when he thought they were playing he wouldn't have received a response though.
It doesn't require reading the thread to say, "I can't make it", be it via pm or a post here.

That's not just directed at him. There is more than one person guilty over the seasons.

So, you confirmed the time for me in the thread, and told me that he would let me know if he could go sooner... And I'm the asshole?

Yes because you take things wildly out of context and nobody called you an asshole

Like I said before since you apparently stopped reading after that: redirect your bitching

Agree. That's why I said it works both ways.
Sure seems like if Splat PMed him when he thought they were playing he wouldn't have received a response though.
It doesn't require reading the thread to say, "I can't make it", be it via pm or a post here.

That's not just directed at him. There is more than one person guilty over the seasons.

yes I agree and I've addressed this with him. like I said to him if it keeps up I'm not going to mind a replacement because it's equally annoying when half of the league goes after me as if I am him

eznark

Banned
Don't vouch for a guy if you can't take the heat bro. If this was the mafia you'd be dead. Think about THAT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiyVsXqg4KU

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

The neckbeaded fgc tears make it 100x better

Ferny

Meh, Phee told Splat to PM him and that wasn't done either. Shouldn't be using a middle man anyway if the guy had his account already. I also think it's unfair to say "The guy probably wouldn't have replied anyway." I read PMs all the time on my phone. Much easier than looking through this thread.

I read PMs all the time on my phone. Much easier than looking through this thread.

Yeah he told me it goes to his e-mail. I've told him he needs to initiate 50% of the time and explained if he doesn't why it can drag things down because everybody can check the thread more on different weeks so that will change. So if he gets a PM during reasonable hours and doesn't reply within 6 hours or so, then come after me!

Splat

Meh, Phee told Splat to PM him and that wasn't done either. Shouldn't be using a middle man anyway if the guy had his account already. I also think it's unfair to say "The guy probably wouldn't have replied anyway." I read PMs all the time on my phone. Much easier than looking through this thread.

It wasn't done because a time was proposed! "Hey Splat, what's 1+1?" "It's 2, or you can just go google it" " Oh, okay" later: "HEY WHY DIDN'T YOU GOOGLE IT YOU DICK"

If Phee hadn't fucking proposed a time I would have pm'd him.

brentech

There is something really satisfying about going all Anton (No Country for Old Men) in GTA V, putting a silencer on the shotgun and killing everyone around you.

Bread

Banned
just picked up smash and a gamecube controller adaptor

with this, halo, and the jackbox i have some of the best party games ever at my disposal!

Mrbob

Smash on Wii U is fun. I'm disappointed in the spectator mode though as it just automatically brings up a random match. Can't choose who I want to watch.

Also, I'm very bad at it. :(

Top Bottom