• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
That Pac-Man stage and the DK one with two layers are the stages you pick if you just want pure fucking mayhem. So good.

Mrbob

I don't think so. Nintendo could, I don't know, build in streaming like Sony and MS have done so we don't have to buy additional equipment.

Nightz

Went to Best Buy with my wife and we decided to get two Amiibos. I got Mario and told her to pick one. I was secretly hoping she'd pick Link, but she got a Yoshi instead. Now that we're home, I'm thinking that I want to get a Link, Kirby and Pikachu
and Donkey Kong, Fox, Samus and Marth.

TheCrow

Yep. Starting.... NOW

...MY TEAM'S FIRST PICK RANDOMED FML

Ok, get all the bad teammates out of the way now. You're the best
highfive.gif

Went to Best Buy with my wife and we decided to get two Amiibos. I got Mario and told her to pick one. I was secretly hoping she'd pick Link, but she got a Yoshi instead. Now that we're home, I'm thinking that I want to get a Link, Kirby and Pikachu

I wanted to get one but idk what I'd do with it. Just sit there!

I got Link and Marth. I kinda want Fox, Villager, and Yoshi but I really don't know why.

Ferny

Do you level up those things or something? The idea of it sounds cool but just wondering if they jump game to game or something.

Nightz

Do you level up those things or something? The idea of it sounds cool but just wondering if they jump game to game or something.

They do different things for different games. Like for Mario Kart, they'll unlock costumes for your Mii. In Smash, you can have a CPU version of the amiibo that you can train and level up and stuff. I don't really know all the details. The only reason I want them is to display on my desk lol.

TheCrow

They do different things for different games. Like for Mario Kart, they'll unlock costumes for your Mii. In Smash, you can have a CPU version of the amiibo that you can train and level up and stuff. I don't really know all the details. The only reason I want them is to display on my desk lol.

Yeah, I just want to have them around. Gotta get that Pikachu, kirby, and luigi amibos.

Yeah, I just want to have them around. Gotta get that Pikachu, kirby, and luigi amibos.

I just want them to display too lol. Just ended up biting on the Toys R Us deal 3 for $30 and ordered Villager, Fox, and Yoshi. Hopefully 5 of them will be enough

When were you ever "on" Halo, Bob?

i was on a few times. the last time i was on i tried to get into just a random online match. sat there for probably over 10 minutes while it did whatever it did and nothing happened. turned xbone off and will likely never play halo again (MCC or otherwise!)

smash bros is the new hotness anyways. which reminds me, time to get on and rumble!

Rorschach

Whelp... I don't know if it was a pricing error, but the grocery store just sold me 10 dollar bottles of Jack. And with that sale went my chances at .500 DotA!

Ferny

You sound mad to defend a broken product this profusely.

You can buy me a working product in March when Bloodborne is out.
Do you know what profusely means? I've said it doesn't work as well as it should but being broken means that you can't play the game which is incorrect. People are infact playing matchmaking games.

Mrbob

Lol, you white knight Halo two times in the span of about 20 minutes and ask me about the definition. Drugs are bad, Ferny. I thought you were only selling them.

Do you know what profusely means? I've said it doesn't work as well as it should but being broken means that you can't play the game which is incorrect. People are infact playing matchmaking games.

can we just all agree the game is trash so we can start talking about smash bros?

Smokey

Huh. Bob's claims that Halo "doesn't work" is interesting considering I've uploaded multiple MCC clips to my Activity Feed since yesterday.

How odd

Top Bottom