• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Weird. I'm in a match right now.

Odd

Weird. You are playing a competitive game against other people online? You?? Dboythacoward!? Odd.

I-dont-believe-you.gif

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I was never good at home run derby. Or any of the mini games they have now. I was good at the classic target smash and they took it out :(

Sokantish

Cannot believe I won that game SickBoy. I don't think I ever successfully got a onside kick before in this game. I couldn't run at all on you. Your dudes are so fast

SickBoy

GG Soka: I would be pissed about seeing what was apparently the same pattern a lot at the end, but honestly I should have adjusted to stop it -- was playing too conservative and obviously letting that happen. Can't ask you to play into the teeth of the D when the middle is available.

Knew that I was in trouble when that onside kick actually worked (and I knew it was working when my guys were just sort of ineffectually surrounding the ball). My main goal for the game was to stop McCluster, and I did a few things different to ensure I could. I didn't want him getting OPOTW against me :)

So I guess on that front I'm happy, but it's a crushing loss, because I felt like I was really in position to win. I could have been more aggressive in the RZ but I felt like just putting up points on you was going to help the cause.... and I guess it should have, but for that kick.

Thanks for accommodating my schedule tonight. My day went from relatively simple to kind of stupid, so I appreciate it. And I guess it was definitely worth it to watch the Raiders last night, to boot.

Sokantish

Yeah I was kind of panicking on what to do because all of my passes were just not working and I finally found something that did, I didn't want to lose. Sorry man. Not being able to do anything with McCluster really threw me off

SickBoy

Yeah I was kind of panicking on what to do because all of my passes were just not working and I finally found something that did, I didn't want to lose. Sorry man. Not being able to do anything with McCluster really threw me off

Honestly, when I saw it happening, I should've grown a pair and called something other than one of my relatively base Ds to defend against it. Is it really on you that I was calling a small handful of standard defenses at the end? Not really.

Knowing his numbers for the year, I certainly claim holding McCluster to 25-73 2.9 a big moral victory :)

DJ Bowser

Despite what the record would indicate, I refuse to be denied the playoff spot which is my birthright. A nice draft pick is alluring, but I will not be swayed by the pretty lights of potential prospects. My team possesses the neckbeard of our generation and he has yet to show his true form.

May God have mercy on your souls.

eznark

Banned
It's not like we are generally that much better at it depending on the makeup, we just put them in a bad position and I was on a hero I'm fuck-awful with. Hard too verbally coordinate stuns.

The only tip I'll give is that FMT you need to stay closer to the action. You missed out on a ton of XP jsut by hanging out way behind the creep wave.

Mrbob

My main problem is I should have stayed back in team fights. I wasn't in first but I think i was too close because Spirit Breaker would charge me every fight and stun me. Then I couldn't really do anything because I would get blown up with OD. If I stay back when the fight starts and then jump in I have a smaller of getting stun disabled right away.

Plus I created a bunch of triple stacks in camp I should have stayed around for to gain XP.

Ferny

Good game Greg. I tried to run it as much as I can towards the second half cause I could see Borty was throwing some weird ones there.

Coming for you, Cola!

Greg

yeah, I don't know... if it's not me playing like shit on offense, my team is blowing every chance on pass D to keep me in it

your first two TD drives I had the right coverage on your big passes and my guys just sat there and made no play on the ball when it was at least an easy deflection

I couldn't run for fuck all against your line

It's not like we are generally that much better at it depending on the makeup, we just put them in a bad position and I was on a hero I'm fuck-awful with. Hard too verbally coordinate stuns.

The only tip I'll give is that FMT you need to stay closer to the action. You missed out on a ton of XP jsut by hanging out way behind the creep wave.

I know, I've been trying to work on that. I'm always the lowest in XP :/

Sometimes I play it too conservative trying not to die. Also need to TP back immediately if I do die. I played awful both of those games. Can't believe I didn't use mek in that team fight either. Just concentrated on swapping shaman so he couldn't ward us

Top Bottom