• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

eznark

Banned
I've never spent much time with smash so I don't really get it but man it's a beautiful game and tons of fun. I was basically fall down drunk after that event last night, which probably explains why I whipped nightz!

Off to buy some amiibos!

Somnia

I've never spent much time with smash so I don't really get it but man it's a beautiful game and tons of fun. I was basically fall down drunk after that event last night, which probably explains why I whipped nightz!

Off to buy some amiibos!

Hope you can find some, shit apparently selling out everywhere.

eznark

Banned
Nothing sells out in Podunk indiana bruh. Plus from the thread it sounds like just certain ones are selling out. Stop trying to piss in my Oreos just because your xbone is worthless again.

Speaking of that thread...Jesus, nerds are the worst.

McNei1y

Its pretty good. Spent way too much time just listening to all the awesome music it has. Too bad I have to work tomorrow. And then there's always dota.
crazy.gif

oh, I guess I should play mcneily at some point.

Crap. Yesterday was the best time to play me. I'm not sure about this afternoon/night because I'm going to be at the Wizards game. Saturday is a bit iffy because I'll be gone around noon. Tomorrow night could work. The best time might be tomorrow morning or Sunday morning.

TheCrow

Crap. Yesterday was the best time to play me. I'm not sure about this afternoon/night because I'm going to be at the Wizards game. Saturday is a bit iffy because I'll be gone around noon. Tomorrow night could work. The best time might be tomorrow morning or Sunday morning.
Maybe I get up early tomorrow or pull a dota/smash all nighter. You should just drop everything and get back to dota.

McNei1y

I'm level 92! Leveling seems to go by much faster than old XPs. I was playing for like 4 hours yesterday and got 2 levels. Cool.

Oh damn thats fast. What buildings do you have in your garrison? I'm still trying to learn which would be most beneficial. I have my two profession buildings. Not sure what other ones I should grab.

The enchanting one is great since it allows you to disenchant all the stuff you get while questing and leveling up. You can even disenchant if you don't have the enchanting profession. The lumber mill is also really good because you can grab wood while leveling up and turn in those work orders for resources. And since you'll need 2000 resources at lvl 100 to upgrade your garrison to lvl 3, it really helps. At level 96 I think, there's a quest completion that will get you access to the salvage yard. It's really awesome because now when you send your followers on missions, they have a chance to bring back salvage which you can use to upgrade them. Just make sure you upgrade the salvage yard to lvl 2 before opening up any of the salvages.

Somnia

Oh damn thats fast. What buildings do you have in your garrison? I'm still trying to learn which would be most beneficial. I have my two profession buildings. Not sure what other ones I should grab.

I have enchanting to disenchant and free enchant my gear (to a point), tailoring and salvage yard. Then I have lumber, stables, war mill.

I may end up getting a Inn instead of the dungeon quests, we'll see.

McNei1y

The enchanting one is great since it allows you to disenchant all the stuff you get while questing and leveling up. You can even disenchant if you don't have the enchanting profession. The lumber mill is also really good because you can grab wood while leveling up and turn in those work orders for resources. And since you'll need 2000 resources at lvl 100 to upgrade your garrison to lvl 3, it really helps. At level 96 I think, there's a quest completion that will get you access to the salvage yard. It's really awesome because now when you send your followers on missions, they have a chance to bring back salvage which you can use to upgrade them. Just make sure you upgrade the salvage yard to lvl 2 before opening up any of the salvages.

I have enchanting to disenchant and free enchant my gear (to a point), tailoring and salvage yard. Then I have lumber, stables, war mill.

I may end up getting a Inn instead of the dungeon quests, we'll see.

I built a trading post because of the potential auction house but I think that may be a waste. I may have to switch it to a salvage yard/lumber mill when I get it. Barracks seems like a complete waste. I love the enchanting and tailoring one so far. I want to make money with my professions. It seems like I have never been able to after all of these years with these two professions.

I love the idea of that garrison building that send you to the Coliseum that is a FFA.

As someone that almost went crazy grinding to 70 the first week BC was out, fuck that.

Yeah. I think the grind from 59-60 took longer than 85-90. The grind from 60-70 was AWFUL too. I can't count how many times I ran shitty Arcatraz.

eznark

Banned
how'd the speech go?

Great! Many laughs. I got three hugs afterwards from people other than my wife. Only one was from a dude so.... success!

The emcee I brought in did an awesome job so that made my closer a ton easier. If you ever host an event and are dumb enough to book yourself as the keynote, make sure the emcee is amazing or by the time you are up the shit is already dead.

Greg

Great! Many laughs. I got three hugs afterwards from people other than my wife. Only one was from a dude so.... success!

The emcee I brought in did an awesome job so that made my closer a ton easier. If you ever host an event and are dumb enough to book yourself as the keynote, make sure the emcee is amazing or by the time you are up the shit is already dead.
good to hear!

brentech

did you introduce yourself to the crowd?

Dude where is your guy? Didn't appreciate sitting around for nothing.

I'll put him on AP because he forgot, it was 1 AM when he got back, and has to go out of town for a wedding today

Also next time you should just directly talk to him. He does have a GAF account, you know.

brentech

Also next time you should just directly talk to him. He does have a GAF account, you know.
Works both ways. He should have PMed splat or posted on the boards that he couldn't make it since it sounds like they had something planned to begin with.

Getting annoying having people that basically don't exist here.

Why does he not post in here then?

Works both ways. He should have PMed splat or posted on the boards that he couldn't make it since it sounds like they had something planned to begin with.

Getting annoying having people that basically don't exist here.

Splat never bothered messaging him. All I'm saying, is that right from the get go, to message him instead of going at me. It's not really good when I'm middle manning everything, but pretty much every week you guys all say "How do I get in touch with your friend" and so I am saying now, PM him. That way if he doesn't show up he can go bitch at him directly instead of me.

And he doesn't post in here because we have 1 post about an advance, 28 GG buts, and then 500 things about a bunch of other stuff that doesn't interest him. I've told him he needs to post here more and that I'm not middle manning anything anymore but if you guys wonder why he doesn't post here that's why

Just to make it clear, I told him if I didn't know him that I would be bitching about it too, so I'm not excusing it but as I said earlier I have told him to take the initiate but you guys can PM him instead of asking me.

llai86

Neo Member
yeah sorry just pm me. it's too hard to follow this thread because i literally skip everything that isn't madden and it's 95% of the thread.

i went to best buy to get smash and when i got there it was closed. gg me.

pm is the easiest way to contact me though

Ferny

Splat never bothered messaging him. All I'm saying, is that right from the get go, to message him instead of going at me. It's not really good when I'm middle manning everything, but pretty much every week you guys all say "How do I get in touch with your friend" and so I am saying now, PM him. That way if he doesn't show up he can go bitch at him directly instead of me.

And he doesn't post in here because we have 1 post about an advance, 28 GG buts, and then 500 things about a bunch of other stuff that doesn't interest him. I've told him he needs to post here more and that I'm not middle manning anything anymore but if you guys wonder why he doesn't post here that's why

Just to make it clear, I told him if I didn't know him that I would be bitching about it too, so I'm not excusing it but as I said earlier I have told him to take the initiate but you guys can PM him instead of asking me.
I agree about the tons of posts about other stuff that are not league related, I mean't more like a post saying "Hey Splat, why does your game have black bars (huehuehue), and no I can't play you in Madden"

Either way PM is always the best option for anyone here I think so good suggestion Sir Phee

Splat

Splat never bothered messaging him

PSN or PM him but I've alerted him already, just PM him if he doesn't get to you first

He's got a shit ton of stuff in the next three days----are you able to play at 11 PM PT?

Tonight? sure. Is he west coast?

He's central time, so 1 our time, 11 yours

He's going to get smash at midnight, so that's why he said 1 our time...there's a chance he might be around sooner and he'll let you know

So, you confirmed the time for me in the thread, and told me that he would let me know if he could go sooner... And I'm the asshole?

Top Bottom