• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

brentech

Where are my presents!

I'll have to find the villain on the furthest outskirts of the world to find that one probably.

Already up to lvl 17 now. It replaced Destiny for my game of just burning time and finding items. Only it's much more likely that I can actually find items, so that's at least more fun.

Greg

I have a feeling I'd really enjoy Diablo III

but for how replayable it is, I don't think that's a good thing for me to get into

Smokey

The colors of IPS panels are so far ahead of TN it's crazy. Not breaking news or anything. I've gone from my Swift, to Samsung, to my Dell U3011 monitor this week. In addition to to the monitor being 30'' the colors pop right off the screen.

The world really needs IPS Gsync panels...

eznark

Banned
I'll have to find the villain on the furthest outskirts of the world to find that one probably.

Already up to lvl 17 now. It replaced Destiny for my game of just burning time and finding items. Only it's much more likely that I can actually find items, so that's at least more fun.

I've gotten so deep into DA that I forgot o own that.

God damn shaking off this anesthesia is a bitch.

I remember the last time I got an anesthesia I thought my body was going to freeze over and my whole existence was going to break

Next thing I know, I'm waking up in the middle of surgery o_O

brentech

I remember the last time I got an anesthesia I thought my body was going to freeze over and my whole existence was going to break

Next thing I know, I'm waking up in the middle of surgery o_O

that's a terrible anesthesiologist then.

When I broke my ankle, I had to have a nerve block put in my leg so I couldn't feel anything past my right knee down. Then was given Propofol along with whatever else to keep me asleep. Since there was a metal plate, and 12 screws installed, it took 5 hours of surgery to complete. If I woke up during that, I probably would have gone into shock.

my gastroenterologist started using Propofol in the last few years for colonscopy as well. it's wonderful

brentech

They were probably so pissed, but they deserved it Phee

I was playing a FIFA ultimate team match, and was facing a team that had 2 user players (didn't know you could co-op FUT). They went up 2-0 early, then we kind of traded goals. Was down 3-1. Worked into 3-2 early in the 2nd half.........then managed a miraculous win with two 90min goals.

I just let that last goal replay forever, because fuck them.

I just let that last goal replay forever, because fuck them.

justice_served.jpg

Although nothing will take back that last game we all did earlier today...man we should be 4-0 instead of 3-1 with the 1 loss :( But still, we're 8/11 points away from a title with 6 games left. I like our position

.....sounds awfully familiar lol

HF2014

Hey guys wondering something. I always had hard time playing a football game. Im just wondeing if there is in madden 25 or madden 15 a way thay you just call the play, and when your offence you can only press an icon button to throw or give the ball, without touching the movement of the quarterback.

Also,asking for madden 25 cause i can maube get it very cheap.

Thanks if you got time to answer!

Hey guys wondering something. I always had hard time playing a football game. Im just wondeing if there is in madden 25 or madden 15 a way thay you just call the play, and when your offence you can only press an icon button to throw or give the ball, without touching the movement of the quarterback.

Also,asking for madden 25 cause i can maube get it very cheap.

Thanks if you got time to answer!

i believe if you hike the ball and don't touch the stick or any buttons the CPU will control whoever has the ball

Lol I was hoping resetting my wii would help but I just reset my modem so maybe it'll work now. If not then I guess I won't be playing.

Damn somebody got the spot

TheCrow

justice_served.jpg

Although nothing will take back that last game we all did earlier today...man we should be 4-0 instead of 3-1 with the 1 loss :( But still, we're 8/11 points away from a title with 6 games left. I like our position

.....sounds awfully familiar lol

Lets play madden while dota servers are down.

Top Bottom