• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

GG Pete. I think Your offense was a little too conservative the 2nd half and my defense got some momentum from it. Peyton played like usual with 2 picks lol but I ran it more the 2nd half I think. I can't believe we didn't intercept any of those passes though I thought we should have had at least one but I'm just glad I was able to pull out the win!

Was the game kinda choppy for you for like the whole game?

GQman2121

Banned
Here's Flacco's contract for those that inquired....

CemF8fH.jpg

Wow all my psn messages have been lightning fast tonight. Please stay this way!

I noticed this too from my phone with the app. I blame the 20th anniversary theme!

SickBoy

Hey DCX, are you available to play tonight? 10-ish ET would work great for me. I thought Friday might work as well, but something's come up and while I might be able to squeeze a game in I'm not sure exactly when I would be available.

Nightz

WHY WOULD YOU TAKE THAT OUT OF THE END ZONE

Was going for the 100+ yard taint because I knew my offense couldn't do anything! GG. 0-speed Jordy Nelson is pretty deceptive. Sometimes I think he's staying back to block so I cover someone else...turns out he was just slow to get his route started and gets wide open.

Greg

Was going for the 100+ yard taint because I knew my offense couldn't do anything! GG. 0-speed Jordy Nelson is pretty deceptive. Sometimes I think he's staying back to block so I cover someone else...turns out he was just slow to get his route started and gets wide open.
hahaha

eznark

Banned

Stupid fumble totally fucked me.

Somnia

Az if youre on I'll hit ya up tonight about trying Butcher again if we have enough. We need to get more dps's geared up though for sure, few of our dps's were all in 620ish gear. I think swapping As with you at tank and letting him DPS will help, but not enough. We'll see,

By this time next week we'll push in further... now if that slacker Ferny could catch up and raid with us.

Az if youre on I'll hit ya up tonight about trying Butcher again if we have enough. We need to get more dps's geared up though for sure, few of our dps's were all in 620ish gear. I think swapping As with you at tank and letting him DPS will help, but not enough. We'll see,

By this time next week we'll push in further... now if that slacker Ferny could catch up and raid with us.

I thought Ferny was leveling up a tank anyway.

Sokantish

Can I come? I'm only ilvl 635 or so

brentech

Hey Bob, didn't know this was a thing, but in D3 I just killed some random creature and got a present that was for you. Says it's a legendary but that's all I know.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I have faith AT can bring me some competition in smash. Its just been Crimson and FMT subtly teaming up on me and failing, or FMT killing himself 3 times and saying i got lucky.

I have faith AT can bring me some competition in smash. Its just been Crimson and FMT subtly teaming up on me and failing, or FMT killing himself 3 times and saying i got lucky.

I won the last battle against y'all
after losing at least 50 straight
I should retire on top!

Top Bottom