• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Mrbob

tumblr_ne4httukkD1sfeyhao1_500.gif

I played Heroes of the Storm once, that was enough for me.

eznark

Banned
I pretty much chew clock from the jump. It's my silent protest against the extended quarters.

I forgot navi us existed, so it's a shock to see them disband.

Things I know about Soka:

1) Plays alliance in WoW
2) Played Exile in Wildstar
3) Prefers LoL to Dota
4) Prefers HotS to Dota
5) Is a Raiders fan

This is not a good track record.

eznark

Banned
Since no one in the actual NFL thread wants to talk about it, LJ/Welli, what's your take on Cutler's insane quote about being unable to talk about the run game because he isn't a "run expert." Seems like career suicide to me.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Since no one in the actual NFL thread wants to talk about it, LJ/Welli, what's your take on Cutler's insane quote about being unable to talk about the run game because he isn't a "run expert." Seems like career suicide to me.
I didn't see the game last night or the press conference. Do you have a link to the quote?

brentech

Not sure why I never thought to look, but after loading twitch and feeling like my eyes were burning, I found an extension with a dark theme with similiar colors to dark theme gaf.

BetterTTV

So much nicer.

Smokey

If I wasn't an unbiased gamer and own all of the relevant systems I'd be salty about SF V na mean

Hopefully that deal didn't bankrupt Sony

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Now we just gotta bring Capcom and SNK together one more time to re-release Capcom Vs SNK2 on PS4 and life will be great.

Well it's what angered me! That's the platform I would've purchased it on. I don't care about 3rd party console exclusives, but when you don't put it on PC, that's when I get angry.

TheCrow

Can't you still play the old version online? Of course if you're a die hard SF fan then you'd probably love to learn the meta and its only $15. Unless you're a DJ/Honda player that is. Sorry Mike Ross. :(

Colasante

Good game Bowser, that was awesome. Your injury timeout on the last drive killed all my momentum. Brandon Browner was getting burnt all game long. Your blitzes were killing me too. I wish I hadn't given those two dumb fumbles away at the beginning.

Tom Brady, the last two weeks: 45 of 55, 662 yards, 7 touchdowns, 0 interceptions. He'd be MVP again if there wasn't an unstoppable McCluster around.

DJ Bowser

Good game Bowser, that was awesome. Your injury timeout on the last drive killed all my momentum. Brandon Browner was getting burnt all game long.

Good game to you as well! You had a couple of very nice clutch INTs, but those lucky fumbles kept me in the game. I was praying you were going to just take the FG and head into OT because your passing offense is absurd. I had to throw whatever silly blitzes I could at you just to get past that offensive line.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Good game Bowser, that was awesome. Your injury timeout on the last drive killed all my momentum. Brandon Browner was getting burnt all game long. Your blitzes were killing me too. I wish I hadn't given those two dumb fumbles away at the beginning.

Tom Brady, the last two weeks: 45 of 55, 662 yards, 7 touchdowns, 0 interceptions. He'd be MVP again if there wasn't an unstoppable McCluster around.

MVP would be Nassib if he didn't get hurt. Let's get that straight.

Top Bottom