• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
GG

Taking the play clock down to 2-3 secs in the 3rd quarter to milk the clock is what's hot in the streets now?
It was getting to 8 secs and no less. I was watching anticipating this comment.

Your defenses showed themselves right at the LOS no problem. How could I not audible to the best play against what you showed?

DMczaf

GG

It was getting to 8 secs and no less. I was watching anticipating this comment.

Your defenses showed themselves right at the LOS no problem. How could I not audible to the best play against what you showed?

Is that also why it took 42 secs to kick a FG?

jblDpC0XjqJbwH.jpg

8 secs and no less...

meh.

eznark

Banned
4th and 1 and he kicked a field goal from the 2 yard line? Probably trying to determine whether you'd be a whiny little bitch if he did the right thing and went for it.

Shock of shocks, you were gonna be a whiny little bitch either way!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Is that also why it took 42 secs to kick a FG?

8 secs and no less...

meh.
Yes the field goal animation is super fast.

You know what stay butt hurt. You want to win the game and stop me from chewing clock, stop the run. That's all it would have taken.

DMczaf

4th and 1 and he kicked a field goal from the 2 yard line? Probably trying to determine whether you'd be a whiny little bitch if he did the right thing and went for it.

Shock of shocks, you were gonna be a whiny little bitch either way!

Some of us don't have the luxury of being complete dog shit at this game, going 2-8 with the Packers, and still having a shot at the playoffs.

Some of us play in competitive divisions.

So I care!

SickBoy

Eeeesh. gg DCX... the way you were driving all game and stopping me I felt sure I was going down.

I think the only thing that saved me is that I think I caught you worrying about Graham as the game was wearing down... and particularly on the 4th-quarter touchdown drive I was trying to call plays to pull your guy out of position.

You also did a fantastic job of stopping the run through four quarters... I felt in OT maybe you were expecting more pass, so I decided to hammer the ball down the field, if I could.

Greg

GG, Soka

there's no way to change kick formation without taking TO? didn't mean squib, burning a timeout kinda ruins the purpose

Greg

Not sure, did you pick the wrong play on that punt there too? I couldn't believe you took a TO
yeah, I fucked that up

still haven't broken the habit when they changed the safe play back to X

edit: you are so damn good taking advantage of man blitzes for the big play! I should know better by now regardless of who is in coverage...

Sokantish

yeah, I fucked that up

still haven't broken the habit when they changed the safe play back to X

edit: you are so damn good taking advantage of man blitzes for the big play! I should know better by now regardless of who is in coverage...

I have no idea what I'm doing, I just got lucky. for some reason I audible'd a couple times and it worked out for me

Greg

I have no idea what I'm doing, I just got lucky. for some reason I audible'd a couple times and it worked out for me
you know what you're doing! you beat me deep over the top once a game it seems like, and it's not even close to being defended - twice deep zone last game, and this time in man

I look for bigger plays on press a handful of times every game, but even when I see a free release I never feel comfortable throwing it between them and the deep man even when it should be a sure thing

Sokantish

you know what you're doing! you beat me deep over the top once a game it seems like, and it's not even close to being defended - twice deep zone last game, and this time in man

I look for bigger plays on press a handful of times every game, but even when I see a free release I never feel comfortable throwing it between them and the deep man even when it should be a sure thing

Yeah sometimes I just throw it anyway, even though I shouldn't. Luckily your dude dropped the easy pick on one of them

Greg

Yeah sometimes I just throw it anyway, even though I shouldn't. Luckily your dude dropped the easy pick on one of them
yeah, I lucked out on the dropped screen pick you read the whole way

I know you like to commit hard on those, so earlier I tried faking the screen and pulling the back across my QB, but I didn't have enough time for it to develop

Greg

I can't help it, if I think a screen is coming I lose my mind
I think you're the only person I'll hot route a slot or TE on a back screen and hope I can buy enough time for you to bite to the outside

it feels like the CPU commits so hard to the designed screen, if you get a user-controlled player to commit it's a quick gain anywhere else

Sorry if this smash game ends prematurely. I'm trying to play with my game pad while in bed and its acting like I'm a thousand feet away it's unbearable :(

GQman2121

Banned
Ravens just lost. This division race is a good one.

Pitiful loss at home. He attempted two passes, completing one for nine yards. There's no reason I should lose that even with a backup RB who could do nothing against his zone calls. I just couldn't get it going on the ground at all.

I had two FGs go wide because the double digit sideways wind is so unpredictable. It affects the kick on one; it doesn't on another. So odd.

See you after the vance, Drizz!

Greg

Ah yes, the over the shoulder lb interception to end it. GG Bren, I couldn't stop you.
haha, that's what I was saying in the stream chat

of all the potential picks that game, leave it to Madden to reward the most unrealistic one

brentech

Ah yes, the over the shoulder lb interception to end it. GG Bren, I couldn't stop you.

haha, that's what I was saying in the stream chat

of all the potential picks that game, leave it to Madden to reward the most unrealistic one
Lol, seriously. Had like every DB drop a hands pick, and then Dansby gets a miracle catch.

Kind of absurd. That's the first time I've used Manziel in the Redzone to rush in a TD. Looked a lot like his play on Sunday really

Splat

Lol, seriously. Had like every DB drop a hands pick, and then Dansby gets a miracle catch.

Kind of absurd. That's the first time I've used Manziel in the Redzone to rush in a TD. Looked a lot like his play on Sunday really

I had a spy on that play too :(

brentech

I had a spy on that play too :(
Oh wow

Your TD pass blew us all away. Dude came from no where and was wide open. Not a defender to even chase.

I need to shore up my redzone offense though. That has cost me too many games.
Rookie RB got lucky not to lose that fumble, but his carrying is finally up to an 80. Apparently still needs some work.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Heroes of the Storm really does feel like babies' first MOBA.

You should get on that bob!

Top Bottom