• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Wellie, lets chat friend.

I need an entire defense to replace. Wish I could draft a QB but too many holes. I absolutely do not want to be in the playoffs right now. Would rather have a draft pick. Hopefully Eznark can win his last two, I lose my last two, and he gets in!

pwill can take care of your problems immediately. and maybe he will be on the block this offseason... i don't know yet!

Rorschach

Daytime Dota is the worst!

A Slark that used his ult BEFORE going in and argued that this is the way to do it because it gives you movement speed. An enigma that spent 35 minutes in the jungle so he can get midas/blink and then spent the rest of the game doing 1v5 one man black holes that got stolen by rubick because he didn't want to "waste" his bkb... A LC without blink or shadow blade that was always on the opposite side of the map.... FUCK!

And then my other game was a peruvian Rikki that went in against entire enemy team and didn't use silence. "Is useless! Skill is useless!"

TheCrow

Daytime Dota is the worst!

A Slark that used his ult BEFORE going in and argued that this is the way to do it because it gives you movement speed. An enigma that spent 35 minutes in the jungle so he can get midas/blink and then spent the rest of the game doing 1v5 one man black holes that got stolen by rubick because he didn't want to "waste" his bkb... A LC without blink or shadow blade that was always on the opposite side of the map.... FUCK!

And then my other game was a peruvian Rikki that went in against entire enemy team and didn't use silence. "Is useless! Skill is useless!"

I wish we played against these guys.

downloading loadout now. never heard of it! but f2p is fine by me.

also bought counterspy and child of light. might buy that genesis rpg solar or whatever it is called. people were so so on it but im a sucker for oldschool rpgs

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Played the training mission in loadout. Could be potentially interesting.

I look forward to planning on playing it, then never playing it.

eznark

Banned
"If you have a lot of hops in a beer it tastes bad and people talk about how amazing and awesome it is"

I like listening to Dan and Jeff talk. So dumb.

Somnia

Another game you won't play with us.

Cause every game I'm playing right now is single player, I actually played halo with people night 1 (as best we could), not my fault that game launched like shit! Plus I'm not playing dota right now which everyone plays.

CB3

Cause every game I'm playing right now is single player, I actually played halo with people night 1 (as best we could), not my fault that game launched like shit! Plus I'm not playing dota right now which everyone plays.

You act as if people are magically gonna stop playing dota after two years going strong.

Ferny

You were playing WoW and then disappeared off that. Az and I had to run dungeons solo. JUST LIKE IN WILDSTAR

Also why is CB like the Dota police of this thread?

CB3

I never said you would? I just said I personally quit playing and that's what everyone else plays, hence why I'm not playing with you guys.

You said right now. As if it might change on one side in the future. From the looks of it, i dont see either side changing.

You yourself already said you were concerned about not knowing anything thats going on in current dota. If you plan on getting back at some point, there as still relative new people (FMT, boobs) you can get in with and learn that stuff.

Somnia

You were playing WoW and then disappeared off that. Az and I had to run dungeons solo. JUST LIKE IN WILDSTAR

Also why is CB like the Dota police of this thread?

I haven't been playing WoW because I'm busy with work from home every night from 7-830 because I'm running solo at work during these last 2 weeks of the holidays, how about message me and not just assume I quit? I brought Az along on the raid with us when we went, I just haven't had the time.

I've also been waiting on you to get to 100 before I could do anything.

CB3

Fucking FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOM

ACED MY LAST FINAL I AM THE FUCKING MAN WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

TIME TO DOTES AND MASTURBATE 24/7

YEAAAAAAAAAAAH BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

ITS TIME TO PLAY DOTA AND CHEW BUBBLEGUM. AND YOU'RE ALL OUT OF BUBBLEGUM.

Somnia

You said right now. As if it might change on one side in the future. From the looks of it, i dont see either side changing.

You yourself already said you were concerned about not knowing anything thats going on in current dota. If you plan on getting back at some point, there as still relative new people (FMT, boobs) you can get in with and learn that stuff.

What the fuck? I just said right now as in that's what everyone plays, I didn't mean as in you will magically quit. You guys do play other things like Smash, etc. but right this moment the stuff you guys are playing together that I have the opportunity to play is dota, which right this moment I am not playing.

I also never said I was not not concerned about not knowing what was going on in dota? Where did you make that shit up? I said I don't know what has been going on with dota there's a difference. If I was playing it I would be concerned. I've kept up somewhat by what you guys say.

Top Bottom