• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

eznark

Banned
I blame years of the Kars for Kids jingle leading me to a life of crime.

head-jingle.jpg

You were down 3-7 in the second and I started with the ball. My O wasn't looking good early at all on top of it.

I caught a kickoff in front of two lines of blockers How the hell does that happen. I had 2 KR for 21 yards, long of 11. Never seen anything like it and it happened twice.

Lol I couldn't capitalize. What was it? 7 points, a missed FG, and a fumble?

Were you kicking against the wind?

All I'm saying. Is that was a lame loss because of that play, it's the first half and If I was playing against a random online and had the same game Id think to myself, "I'd've beaten him with league rules."

You stopped my O twice after two cheeses kickoffs and go for it in the redzone down 4 in the 2nd quarter. Feels like an NCAA call.

Whatever. Just 3 plays. Should've won anyways but my Oline was garbage. Your offense is better than I expected.

eznark

Banned
Apparently you can buy weapon parts with blutes, you just have to do it from the store page, not the weapon crafting page. Dumb.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Cheesy kickoffs!

I'm not gonna chime in on user D play. I'm just gonna end up hurting peoples feelings

Greg

damnit, that's not going to motivate me to win!

I need an Aaron Rodgers shoulder chip instead of a Mark Sanchez laugh track

Mrbob

So I finally checked the development traits of my drafted players from last year and gave me a little hope for the future. I still need to put together another solid draft but my first draft is looking good right now. Hit on some players.

1) First semi bad news. My second round DT pick only has normal development, but he is already pretty well off.

2) My first round center pick has super star development. Sorry FMT!

3) My third round CB also has superstar development, which surprised me. Hopefully he will turn into a beast CB

4) My sixth round FS draft pick has quick development.

If I can get a couple more good picks on defense in this upcoming draft I may be able to turn things around defensively.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Bad news today, folks: MOBA Transformers Universe will close before it even leaves beta as part of Jagex's and Hasbro's efforts to "realign their plans and focuses for 2015." UK developer Jagex had posted about impending layoffs for the TU team back in November, but it appears that it's really game over now:

There was a fucking transformers Moba? Why wernt we playing this!

Greg

Didn't get all of the pieces I wanted but retooling my OL was the key to improving for sure.
I spent my entire draft on OL and only got one that delivered

my problem was scouting though... spent a bulk of my points on other positions in the middle of the season, and then what I wanted changed after signing some of those positions at the end of the season

pissed away probably 80% of my points, so I was just going in blind outside of the first 2 rounds

Top Bottom