• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

DCX

DCX
GG, DCX

sorry for the cheese bomb before half - I figured I had to try to take advantage of the short possession considering you got the ball to start the 3rd
Weird game. It felt like one big glitch lol two bombs and that one third down pass you completed on the run where Robinsdon teleported and made the catch , i knew the fix was in lol

DCX

GG, DM. Sorry I ran the ball so much (with no success though!) It's so late here and I just wanted to run the clock as much as possible so I could get to sleep.

Greg

Weird game. It felt like one big glitch lol two bombs and that one third down pass you completed on the run where Robinsdon teleported and made the catch , i knew the fix was in lol

DCX
haha, that's how I felt about those damn warp tackles off PA

had to throw those plays out because I never even had a chance to move the QB

Rorschach

I was going to come and join in on the Soka hate fest, but that last post made me laugh, so I'm standing up for my good friend! Leave Soka alone!

TheCrow

Crow is on my do not play list, because he left me high and dry and Destiny. That fuck.

Sanjuro, we had our moment and it was beautiful. Unfortunately we had to go our separate ways but nothing is set in stone. Maybe we'll meet again and as we gaze into each other's eyes that spark will rekindle and our bond will be even stronger.

Sanjuro

Sanjuro, we had our moment and it was beautiful. Unfortunately we had to go our separate ways but nothing is set in stone. Maybe we'll meet again and as we gaze into each other's eyes that spark will relight and our relationship will begin anew.

...but it was the best soccer game we've ever played.

TheCrow

...but it was the best soccer game we've ever played.

it really was...
SLx19c3.gif

McNei1y

Ah shucks. Yeah but I just ordered food to go pick it up. How long are you free for? I'm about to grab it. I could play in like 35 mins if you're still free.

Absolutely, those last 20 seconds of the 1st half were crazy, but the real backbreaker was the fumble that led to it unfortunately. The game could've gone either way before it. Good game otherwise. I was surprised you didnt make an attempt in those last 2 mins of the game. You still had all 3 of your timeouts.

Greg

I'll get back into The Golf Club - hopefully the leaderboards are working again

they made some good improvements in the patches last I played (a while ago)

Mrbob

GG McNeily, you kicked my butt on run plays all game long. I literally couldn't bring down your RB, he kept bouncing off tacklers. Forced me to bring in more defenders and I started getting burned on big plays. I need a new QB though. Half my passes I have no idea where the ball is going. I throw it to one spot and it goes to another.

My erratic season continues.

GG McNeily, you kicked my butt on run plays all game long. I literally couldn't bring down your RB, he kept bouncing off tacklers. Forced me to bring in more defenders and I started getting burned on big plays. I need a new QB though. Half my passes I have no idea where the ball is going. I throw it to one spot and it goes to another.

My erratic season continues.

You got to watch Tannehill razzle and dazzle the shit out of the Bears earlier this season.

You know what has to happen.

McNei1y

yea GG bud. As I said in the chat, just had some plays go my way for once. Also, glad my pass rushing finally showed up this season though.

Mrbob

I think I know why my defense keeps getting pushed around last couple weeks. Half my starters have 0 to 10 confidence wtf. Game is trash.

Also, Cutler era is now done. David Fales is starting from now on.

Mrbob

Wellie, lets chat friend.

You got to watch Tannehill razzle and dazzle the shit out of the Bears earlier this season.

You know what has to happen.

I need an entire defense to replace. Wish I could draft a QB but too many holes. I absolutely do not want to be in the playoffs right now. Would rather have a draft pick. Hopefully Eznark can win his last two, I lose my last two, and he gets in!

Top Bottom