• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

brentech

I have a cold. Sound like Lou Brown.

I'm not 100% sure, but woke up with a migraine. Now I have body chills and just aching everywhere. It's not looking good. If a fever begins, I think that'll be the last link.

Never had a flu shot in my life. My wife, being a pharmacist, wants to strangle me for that.

edit: Having a cold and being able to sing "Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm" by the crash test dummies in perfect baritone is the best.

Smokey

Unlimited pressure while in Cover 6 all day. Fantastic. Scores on last drive when it obviously wasn't necessary. Fantastic. A+.

Next two games it's manual catching and shark waters all day brehs

WINTER MAP WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

plus BH and alch buffs

Volvo santa got my Christmas letter!

Unlimited pressure while in Cover 6 all day. Fantastic. Scores on last drive when it obviously wasn't necessary. Fantastic. A+.

tumblr_lthp73JYcp1qequos.gif

brentech

I read your first line, and literally thought you were talking about your own team. You didn't need to blitz and crushed his Oline. The difference in the game was that you threw to receivers with little opening resulting in numerous picks.

It was also a 6 point game in the 4th qtr, but yeah, he didn't need the last TD. I wouldn't have guessed you wouldn't use any time outs prior to that either though.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
WINTER MAP WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Smokey

You don't have to lash out at the league just because your D has no heart in garbage time.

What's shark waters?

If not heart means pressing x button to just get the game over with because my opponent is obviously up by a good amount while in my territory after a failed 4th and forever so he wouldn't stat pad but i guess he would ohsnap...

then ok

I read your first line, and literally thought you were talking about your own team. You didn't need to blitz and crushed his Oline. The difference in the game was that you threw to receivers with little opening resulting in numerous picks.

It was also a 6 point game in the 4th qtr, but yeah, he didn't need the last TD. I wouldn't have guessed you wouldn't use any time outs prior to that either though.

Why would I call timeout? it was a 10 point game off of a failed 4th down play at my 17...with like less than 2 minutes or something.

GQman2121

Banned
I'm sorry, but....FMT killed Flacco for six weeks. You've now killed Tyrod for six weeks.

On that last drive you were selling out to the run on every play. Why wouldn't I get that confidence boost for my new starting QB in his first meaningful game in 11 weeks?

You had like 8 sacks too. Clowney was swatting everyone out of his way all game and it was close until the fourth.

brentech

If not heart means pressing x button to just get the game over with because my opponent is obviously up by a good amount while in my territory after a failed 4th and forever so he wouldn't stat pad but i guess he would ohsnap...

then ok

Why would I call timeout? it was a 10 point game off of a failed 4th down play at my 17...with like less than 2 minutes or something.
That's my bad. Didn't know you have up with over 2 min left.

edit: that's actually a half joke by the way. if I give up and my opponent has the ball, i'll just send at least 6 blitzing, if they beat it, they beat it and run the clock out or score. either way, I can then proceed to run the clock out. I have a hard time just straight up giving up unless i'm down 21+. So I kind of half play it as stated above.

eznark

Banned
Don't feel bad. After that fucker Nightz refused to lose I told my guys we were no longer tanking and they got a huge confidence spike. Also, finally benching Nelson helps. Lyrela is a stud.

eznark

Banned
Wonder if 343 just releases a meaningless patch every time their user base goes down 15% and crosses their fingers. That's what I think Driveclub did.

Don't feel bad. After that fucker Nightz refused to lose I told my guys we were no longer tanking and they got a huge confidence spike. Also, finally benching Nelson helps. Lyrela is a stud.

Yeah after I saw your score from last week I was worried. Your defense killed me I couldn't get my offense going the whole game except for that one drive in the 2nd that ended in a FG. That game made me so mad lol

I think that was my worst loss in either season.

Rorschach

First rune spawns are now both Bounty Runes that are twice as effective (50/50 gold/xp to 100/100)
No more haste rune first bloods.

All Illusions now deal 25% less damage to structures
Fuck you, TB!

Maximum Attack Speed increased from 500 to 600
WR buff!!!

Brewmaster

Base Armor reduced from 4 to 2
Thunder Clap hero slow duration from 4.25 to 4
Thunder Clap cooldown from 12 to 13
I quit DotA.

Faceless Void

Time Walk no longer slows attack speed
Chronosphere cooldown increased from 130/110/90 to 130/115/100
Still needs more nerf.
Io

No longer requires turning to perform any actions
Hit you with my back to you!

X Marks the Spot enemy delay from 1/2/3/4 to 4

Meat Hook range increased from 700/900/1100/1300 to 1000/1100/1200/1300

Blink Strike max charges increased from 3/4/5 to 4/5/6
Blink Strike bonus damage from 50/70/90 to 40/70/100

Glaives of Wisdom intelligence into damage bonus from 30/48/66/84% to 30/50/70/90%
Last Word cooldown reduced from 36/28/20/12 to 30/24/18/12
Scepter Global Silence no longer increases duration by 1 second
I'm back in!

Blink Dagger

Blink is no longer disabled if you take no damage (e.g. Spiked Carapace, Refraction, etc)
:eek:

Greg

GG, DCX

sorry for the cheese bomb before half - I figured I had to try to take advantage of the short possession considering you got the ball to start the 3rd

Top Bottom