• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
What the fuck? I just said right now as in that's what everyone plays, I didn't mean as in you will magically quit. You guys do play other things like Smash, etc. but right this moment the stuff you guys are playing together that I have the opportunity to play is dota, which right this moment I am not playing.

I also never said I was not not concerned about not knowing what was going on in dota? Where did you make that shit up? I said I don't know what has been going on with dota there's a difference. If I was playing it I would be concerned. I've kept up somewhat by what you guys say.

I've been debating playing again recently, but with GTA:V and Dragon Age to play through I may wait.

edit: My biggest fear is how much has changed, it'll be like starting all over again lol

I dunno. I feel like concerned was an appropriate word for what you posted. Which was what i was going off of. Its your literal biggest fear!

Relax somnia!

Yeah CB!

How dare you assume!?

Assuming makes an ass out of you, ferny.

Somnia

I dunno. I feel like concerned was an appropriate word for what you posted. Which was what i was going off of. Its your literal biggest fear!

Relax somnia!

Assuming makes an ass out of you, ferny.

I am sorry for going off, I'm just sick of some people I consider friends calling my ass out for nothing. I've played games with Smokey, Sanjuro and others and played dota for 6+ months with you guys. Yes I stopped madden mid season a few times and I regret it, but lately I have been playing single player games because my time is so limited.

After Christmas I will have a lot of free time in the evenings to play again which is when I plan on playing WoW again and picking dota back up slowly. I won't be as hardcore at dota as some of you, but I'll play it casually.

Mrbob

Soka da cheater being exposed.

No I don't get angry all the time and am perfectly fine lol, I explained what happened and that's the end of it.
You need to get back into Madden. Perfect stress reliever to yell during the game when garbage happens.

Somnia

I just want to say sorry to everyone for blowing up. Shit has been really rough IRL the last week at work and I took things too serious. I don't mind the running joke of me not playing shit with people it's just a really shitty holiday for me.

Mainly sorry to CB and Ferny, it's my fault.

BigAT

Fucking FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOM

ACED MY LAST FINAL I AM THE FUCKING MAN WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

TIME TO DOTES AND MASTURBATE 24/7

highfive.gif

Congrats buddy.

eznark

Banned
I just want to say sorry to everyone for blowing up. Shit has been really rough IRL the last week at work and I took things too serious. I don't mind the running joke of me not playing shit with people it's just a really shitty holiday for me.

Go buy yourself something nice.

Like a prostitute.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

No worries. We've all been there. I'm usually out for blood when I'm having a shitty day too.

No biggie. I egg'd it on. #BroFist

Grave says he is gonna drop kick you. You dirty egg'er.

Even though you don't play anything with me anymore and cock teased me with only 1 raid invite, I still love you Somnia.

And don't let Ferny sass you. Yeah I'm doing dungeons with him, but it's on my alt because he's so slow leveling up. But it's ok because dat Ferny instant tank queue.

Somnia

Even though you don't play anything with me anymore and cock teased me with only 1 raid invite, I still love you Somnia.

And don't let Ferny sass you. Yeah I'm doing dungeons with him, but it's on my alt because he's so slow leveling up. But it's ok because dat Ferny instant tank queue.

We don't have enough to raid anyways, we're just a small group of friends goofing around. We we're lucky to have 10 that night to be honest. Sounds like they are just doing LFR for now.

JABEE

GG, Sickboy. That stop on the goalline flipped the momentum. I kept getting close but couldn't put it in. You're running game gave me fits.

3rd and 5 draw killed me. Good luck in the playoffs if you can get in.

Somnia

I'm down for loadout tomorrow night if you guys are. Still downloading ac patch and some other stuff from the psn sale.

I'll be around 6pm CST and later. Can work while playing.

SickBoy

GG, Sickboy. That stop on the goalline flipped the momentum. I kept getting close but couldn't put it in. You're running game gave me fits.

3rd and 5 draw killed me. Good luck in the playoffs if you can get in.

Thanks man, gg.... I knew the FB dive was coming, but I was shocked when I stopped it.... even if you didn't score, I expected that you might have reached a first down.

If you got that in, it would've been a totally different game. It really took me a while to get anything working on offense, so the deficit might have wound up changing my approach.

Thanks man, gg.... I knew the FB dive was coming, but I was shocked when I stopped it.... even if you didn't score, I expected that you might have reached a first down.

If you got that in, it would've been a totally different game. It really took me a while to get anything working on offense, so the deficit might have wound up changing my approach.

tumblr_m3dh0gGdan1qfw2dno1_500.gif

eznark

Banned
Man Edge of Reality really decided to turn up to play to win shit. Fuck. One of the reasons I loved the game on PC is that it was so easy to earn weapon upgrades and shit. now it looks like spacebucks is the only way to unlock that shit.

Somnia

Man Edge of Reality really decided to turn up to play to win shit. Fuck. One of the reasons I loved the game on PC is that it was so easy to earn weapon upgrades and shit. now it looks like spacebucks is the only way to unlock that shit.

Ugh that doesn't sound good at all.

Still looking forward to playing it though.

Top Bottom