• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Ferny

No way. I would love to cast this with the mexi-cools. No alts allowed. Actually, Bob's "Doto super team" vs BigAT, Trasher, Gravestorm, Rubix, Nightz. Let's make it so. Casting by Fernles/Rorschach/CB/Soka.
Please please please make this happen. 3 spanish announcers and CB

Este es el equipo de granAT, Noche, Basura, Tormenta sepulcral, y Rubix (no real spanish name for this :( )

No way. I would love to cast this with the mexi-cools. No alts allowed. Actually, Bob's "Doto super team" vs BigAT, Trasher, Gravestorm, Rubix, Nightz. Let's make it so. Casting by Fernles/Rorschach/CB/Soka.

Just let me mid vs AT... i want to clown that fool

give him sniper. Guaranteed feederino

GRDUGE MATCH 3 LETS GO

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
The irony of bob making fun of someone not being around to play something is high, considering he's spent 75% of his madden career delaying advances while he watches burn notice.

Smokey

Haven't had a chance to do anything this week. On crutches since Monday brehs. Landed wrong on my foot playing basketball and felt a pop. Originally thought my ankle dislocated and popped back in or something, or that I broke my foot...but Xrays show no breaks. Never felt anything like it straight pain man. Getting looked at on Monday...feels like it could possibly be Achilles but I won't know until then :(. Can't put any weight on my right foot at the moment.

I don't know if I want to get it or wait 5 more years for Star Citizen and No Mans Sky

It's pretty cool. I've been in the beta for a while. I bought this I don't know if I want to get it or wait 5 more years for Star Citizen and No Mans Sky[/QUOTE]"]stick for it back in August.

It's doing what No Man Sky (says) is doing but on a bigger scale. Planetary exploration is scheduled for one of the expansion packs too. The fact that they won't explain what you do in NMS or show gameplay...have a feeling it's going to disappoint tons of people.

Haven't had a chance to do anything this week. On crutches since Monday brehs. Landed wrong on my foot playing basketball and felt a pop. Originally thought my ankle dislocated and popped back in or something, or that I broke my foot...but Xrays show no breaks. Never felt anything like it straight pain man. Getting looked at on Monday...feels like it could possibly be Achilles but I won't know until then :(. Can't put any weight on my right foot at the moment.

Damn smokes sorry to hear. Hopefully its just a bad sprain and nothing too serious. I messed my ankle up a few years back and its never been the same. Shit is so weak now :(

edit-----

rtz strim awwwwwwww yissssssssssss

Smokey

Sound like a good time to learn dota

Unsure-Larry-David.gif

Damn smokes sorry to hear. Hopefully its just a bad sprain and nothing too serious. I messed my ankle up a few years back and its never been the same. Shit is so weak now :(

I had a severe sprain back in my AAU days and I was in a boot for a ton of time. Would have been better of breaking it is what I was told.

This doesn't feel like any sprain I've ever had. I've never felt anything pop like that.

Greg

I hope it's nothing serious and you heal up fast!

LJ11

Splat I'm staying up till 1am at least tonight, let me know what works.

Had a bad sprain with a pop while playing BBall, I thought it was broken for sure, my ankle touched the ground, it was awful. Amazing how much it can flex without breaking. I just sat there on the sidelines wondering how the fuck it happened to me, how much i hated bastketball because i always get hurt playing. Couldnt put weight on it but I slowly tried to move it around a bit, then I heard a pop again and the level of pain went down considerably. Never been the same since, it cracks like knuckles crack and stiffens up but at least it didn't break.

brentech

I had a severe sprain back in my AAU days and I was in a boot for a ton of time. Would have been better of breaking it is what I was told.

This doesn't feel like any sprain I've ever had. I've never felt anything pop like that.
Sucks.

I did one of these, Trimalleolar fracture, jobs on my ankle in 2012. My ankle looks just like the shown x-rays on the wiki link. Only I have 12 total screws in my right ankle.
Shit is always kind of sore, but you just get over it for the most part.

eznark

Banned
Of course the Shaman set was fifth. You got me again Valve!

I'm now convinced the likelihood of getting a set is inversely tied to how often you play each hero. At least I didn't get one of the rares in between and have to buy 6 chests!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'

A tear maybe? Sorry to hear either way.

Smokey

I hope it's nothing serious and you heal up fast!

I'll always remember you, Smokey :(

Thanks. AFC South bros

Sucks.

I did one of these, Trimalleolar fracture, jobs on my ankle in 2012. My ankle looks just like the shown x-rays on the wiki link. Only I have 12 total screws in my right ankle.
Shit is always kind of sore, but you just get over it for the most part.

This looks nasty. I thought I had a fracture for sure. My friend had his ankle dislocated and a foot fracture about 3 months ago playing bball. Thought same had happened to me but luckily it didn't.

A tear maybe? Sorry to hear either way.

That's what I'm fearing. It's something with the ligaments. I've had a cast on since Monday. The first two days were hell. Today hasn't been so bad. I took the brace off and tried to put some weight on it and I can't but my right foot flat on the ground and it's pretty swollen. Most of the pain comes from the back where the Achilles is and on the right side of my foot.

It's pretty cool. I've been in the beta for a while. I bought this stick for it back in August.

It's doing what No Man Sky (says) is doing but on a bigger scale. Planetary exploration is scheduled for one of the expansion packs too. The fact that they won't explain what you do in NMS or show gameplay...have a feeling it's going to disappoint tons of people.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck that sucks smoke. i remember a few years back i fucked my ankle up so badly i was 100% sure something was broken or completely torn or something. turned out to just be a really bad sprain. i still couldn't walk on it without crutches for about 3-4 weeks and couldn't play any type of athetlic activities for about 2 months. hopefully its its not too bad :/

brentech

This looks nasty. I thought I had a fracture for sure. My friend had his ankle dislocated and a foot fracture about 3 months ago playing bball. Thought same had happened to me but luckily it didn't.
As it says often happens, mine happened with a dislocation. Had to be put to sleep the night it happened (playing softball and took a slip turning in wet grass at speed) and have it popped back in. Then had surgery like two weeks later or something like that. I had no mobility in my ankle a solid month a half after surgery so I had to do a few months of PT. Everything is mostly good now.

I thought I would be able to just get up and pop it back in when it happened. Then when I tried I realized my ankle was just dangling. Still didn't think I broke it until I saw the x-ray, but whatever.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I was playing ball after school once and was killing the other team, so one of their bigger guys (I was 6'2" in eighth grade but rail thin) decided that the best way to stop me would be to clothesline me. Fucked me up good, ended up having to get back surgery and knocking me out of playing ball for a year after surgery. Fucking sucked.

GQman2121

Banned
That's what I'm fearing. It's something with the ligaments. I've had a cast on since Monday. The first two days were hell. Today hasn't been so bad. I took the brace off and tried to put some weight on it and I can't but my right foot flat on the ground and it's pretty swollen. Most of the pain comes from the back where the Achilles is and on the right side of my foot.

Just hope that it heals and you don't have any lingering long term problems.

I have tendinitis in my left ankle and foot that stems from the PT tendon that runs down the leg and into the toes. It's painful as hell most mornings and feels like someone stabbing me if I walk the wrong way without thinking. It's led to plantar issues too.

Foot pain in general just sucks because there's nothing they can do to help it. Ice and rest. Like I have nothing better to do during the day than to just lay around with my foot in an ice bath.

Top Bottom