• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Sanjuro

Speaking of that, you guys getting H1Z1 early access on Jan 15th? That's one game I'm very much looking forward to (have been for awhile!). I still want to play Rust more, but it's not progressing the way I want, I hope H1Z1 does.

Never heard of it.

I don't play video games anymore. I look at the boxes and think about all the fun I could be having.

eznark

Banned
Speaking of that, you guys getting H1Z1 early access on Jan 15th? That's one game I'm very much looking forward to (have been for awhile!). I still want to play Rust more, but it's not progressing the way I want, I hope H1Z1 does.

No interest in zombie games.

The Forest is the one I am probably most excited about.

brentech

building models, trees, grass.....straight up looks like DayZ only in America instead of Russia

eznark

Banned
Not trolling, just can't think of anything off the top of my head, does SOE ever make good games?

Wait, did they develop DCUO? If so then I retract any implied criticism!

Sanjuro

Not trolling, just can't think of anything off the top of my head, does SOE ever make good games?

DCUO, yeah. Other than that, they bought Infantry Zone (which I used to play like crazy in the late 90s) and ruined it!

Somnia

building models, trees, grass.....straight up looks like DayZ only in America instead of Russia

Except it's an MMO not a per server like Rust/DayZ, it also has full city building and stuff like Rust, just more advanced.

edit: Ez is The Forest online or single player only?

TheCrow

oh god. Christmas music has begun and I still have 2 hours before our Christmas party starts. Need to bail early so I can dotes with shake.

Somnia

They did EQ1 which was great for it's time, DCUO was good, Champions of Norrath was great and despite the kiddy nature that Free Realms was ok.

Oh the original Star Wars Galaxies had some issues, but it was pretty much unlike any other MMO ever.

They have made some real trash though.

edit: EQN Landmark has gotten really good and EQN has a lot of potetional so we'll see.

BigAT

Except it's an MMO not a per server like Rust/DayZ, it also has full city building and stuff like Rust, just more advanced.

edit: Ez is The Forest online or single player only?

Pretty sure it's single player only. Looks pretty good so far though.

TheCrow

That's a super early Christmas party. Early as in time wise
Sure is. KInda glad since we should be able to leave as soon as the secret santa gifts are given out.
Wednesday afternoon Christmas party? start drinking now
Don't think we have any hard liquor this time around. Gonna make due without it. Shake will have to withstand some drunk crow dota today.
These are the coolest fucking things.
This one just might be better than Too Many Cooks. Definitely escalates much more quickly.

Somnia

Pretty sure it's single player only. Looks pretty good so far though.

I was watching CohhCarnage play it on twitch the other day, it looks pretty good. If it's just single player I'll wait till it's out of Early Access and get it on PS4 I think.

Somnia

How about those crossover episodes bruh?

How about those endings to the mid season finales on both?!?! Same with Shield, was a great week of TV.

My buddy who isn't that into comics, but loves the shows freaked out at the end of Arrow. Reminded me of those Game of Thrones youtube videos a bit.

Rorschach

oh god. Christmas music has begun and I still have 2 hours before our Christmas party starts. Need to bail early so I can dotes with shake.
Maybe I can get home early. I thought the heavy rain would get me out of this shit, but now it's sunny as hell. Socal weather backfires on me. :(

Somnia

So nearing the end of GTAV on PS4, anyone still playing online? I want to get to level 12 and shit to be prepped for heists in 2020.

Greg

So nearing the end of GTAV on PS4, anyone still playing online? I want to get to level 12 and shit to be prepped for heists in 2020.
I played the intro race online, but haven't touched the game outside of that after completing the SP

I'm down for some MP for sure

Somnia

I played the intro race online, but haven't touched the game outside of that after completing the SP

I'm down for some MP for sure

darn you quoted my typo lol

I'll let you know when I finish SP and we can try it out. Have to get level 12 and have a high end apartment for the heists later on.

Somnia

Our megazord is almost complete.

We could always smurf it up to ease you back into dota. Unfortunately it won't count toward redeeming last night.

Just let me know, I'm free in the evenings now, I do have some work from home stuff twice a week, but I can break away for a bit when that pops up. I got on last night to see all the changes and figure out whats in my inventory.

No clue what these weather orbs do, etc. I need to read up on all the stuff that's changed.

I saw damage from illusions or something has gone down on buildings, is that a nerf to Shadow Shaman?

Greg

darn you quoted my typo lol

I'll let you know when I finish SP and we can try it out. Have to get level 12 and have a high end apartment for the heists later on.
I don't know what you're talking about!

yeah, it seemed like it would be fun - ran pretty smooth too from what little I saw of it

TheCrow

Just let me know, I'm free in the evenings now, I do have some work from home stuff twice a week, but I can break away for a bit when that pops up. I got on last night to see all the changes and figure out whats in my inventory.

No clue what these weather orbs do, etc. I need to read up on all the stuff that's changed.

I saw damage from illusions or something has gone down on buildings, is that a nerf to Shadow Shaman?

You must be lucky enough to miss terrorblade. Guy just wrecks buildings.

Just stay at work and listen to the awesome Christmas music, Crow!

That's what I'd do
Haven't heard Feliz Navidad yet so it's not officially Christmas time yet.

TheCrow

sick.gif

Mrbob

We have received and confirmed reports that some Xbox One players who have previously applied Patch 3 are seeing a 40GB download instead of the expected 6.7GB download. Unfortunately, an issue with the patch downloading process is replacing the entire game instead of just the parts affected by the patch. This is obviously not the expected behavior, and we apologize that many of you will have to wait longer than expected to complete this download. This issue isn't causing any other problems and once the download is completed players will have the most-up-to-date and fully patched version of Assassin's Creed Unity.

We are working with Microsoft on a solution to reduce the total download to the intended size so that you can get back into the game faster, but as of now we have no ETA on when this will be resolved.

Currently there is one known workaround: Owners of the disc version of the game can uninstall the game and reinstall it. On starting the game, the patch process will start with the correct download size.

UBI gonna UBI.

Somnia

UBI gonna UBI.

I don't really think it's UBI though, I think it's an MS issue. The SAME thing happened with MCC and one other game, but I can't remember which. I think it's something to do with out patching/updating works on XB1. I mean I could be wrong, but that's the 3rd game this has happened to now.

edit: Cause that "workaround" also worked with MCC.

eznark

Banned
Just finished our christmas party for the board. I got sandwiches on white bread and a cookie tray. Had them vote on the 2015 budget and adjourned.

Best christmas party ever.

eznark

Banned
I kind of want to play DCUO again now that I'm watching The Flash and Arrow.

I tried playing it a month ago and if I ever went into any mission zone I was immediately killed by max level players. Spent like 20 minutes doing the same thing, just dying over and over to max level clowns. Pointless.

Sanjuro

I think DCUO might be my favorite MMO of all time. In terms of actual enjoyment and productivity, there hasn't been another one that holds up.

Top Bottom