• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

brentech

Yeah, can't log into FIFA servers....or the Driveclub servers

I did just sell a MUT card for 128k coins though (took me a few tries before Madden servers worked), so that was cool. Now just need the special seasonal packs to become available and buy up a bundle of those.

TheCrow

Somehow a bottle of jack daniels showed up at the christmas party and thats the last thing i remember. Tomorrow at work is gonna be interesting.

TheCrow

Where's shake? I finally slept off whatever happened at the christmas party and ready for the dotes we were supposed to play 6 hours ago.

TheCrow

I hate you and I hope you die

sad.gif

Sokantish

GG Greg, this game is trash. :( I couldn't stop you at all unless you somehow threw an INT. I paused to see if I could challenge the spot of that last play but I forgot it was under two minutes

Greg

GG Greg, this game is trash. :( I couldn't stop you at all unless you somehow threw an INT. I paused to see if I could challenge the spot of that last play but I forgot it was under two minutes
I thought I was being clever with a screen there - got lucky with the way he rolled on top of the defender for the extra half yard though

had a few big breaks off smaller plays... I feel so pressured at the line when I play you and never feel like I have time for the bigger stuff

Splat

holy shit, fuck this game.
that pick 6 was a penalty lj, you know it
playoffs hopes rapidly dwindling, scouting ruined for rest of franchise. best madden

Week 16

Next vance: Saturday @ 10 pm pst

Games:

Browns @ Colts
Titans 2 Texans
Raiders @ Lions
Steelers @ Chiefs
Rams @ Giants
Bills @ Ravens
Bengals @ Jags
Redskins @ Falcons
Panthers @ 49ers
Seahawks @ Cards
Jets @ Cowboys
Pats @ Dolphins
Chargers @ Broncos
Bears @ Bucs
Eagles @ Saints
Packers @ Vikings

NFC OPOTW: Tre Mason (Rams) - 25 carries, 116 yards, 1 TD, 3 rec, 29 yards, 1 TD
NFC DPOTW: H. Clinton-Dix (Packers) - 9 tackles, 2 int

AFC OPOTW: Justin Blackon (Jags) - 2 rec, 163 yards, 2 TD
AFC DPOTW: J. Mccourty (Titans) - 1 tackle, 2 int, 1 TD

LJ11

holy shit, fuck this game.
that pick 6 was a penalty lj, you know it
playoffs hopes rapidly dwindling, scouting ruined for rest of franchise. best madden

Oh yeah, no question that what was PI, I honestly didn't do it on purpose. Tried to jump the throw and bumped him, wasn't my intention to hit him. I had no shot at chasing down the WR with Laurinaitis, so I had to get in front and hope you threw it before he came clear or OLB sacked you. Felt bad about it.

Almost threw it away on that int late, hit the wrong icon, that formation always fucks me up. Jenkins is bullshit, but so are most of these DBs 1 on 1 outside.

Splat

Oh yeah, no question that what was PI, I honestly didn't do it on purpose. Tried to jump the throw and bumped him, wasn't my intention to hit him. I had no shot at chasing down the WR with Laurinaitis, so I had to get in front and hope you threw it before he came clear or OLB sacked you. Felt bad about it.

Almost threw it away on that int late, hit the wrong icon, that formation always fucks me up. Jenkins is bullshit, but so are most of these DBs 1 on 1 outside.

Yeah wish i'd picked it. Ah well, gg.

DJ Bowser

Is Brentech the Browns owner?

If so, Mr. Brentech, when are you available to play?

The only time I'm really unavailable, is between 3pm and 11pm EST the rest of the week. Those are the hours of a man living the dream!

A bad one.

AFC playoff picture:

1. Titans 14-0 (clinched the #1 seed)
2. Broncos 11-3 (clinched a playoff spot but not the division as raiders hold tie breaker, would need to lose out to not win the division and the raiders need to win out)
3. Patriots 9-5 (clinched AFC east)
4. Ravens 9-5 (currently in first and hold tie breaker for division but has not clinched anything yet)
5. Raiders 9-5 (can clinch the division by winning out and having the broncos lose out. clinches playoff spot by winning out regardless)
6. Chiefs 8-6 (clinch playoff spot by winning out)
---
7. Bengals 7-7 (needs to win out and hope the chiefs lose another game, holds tie breaker over the chiefs)

Then there are a bunch of 6-8 teams... i'm sure some are mathematically alive but it would take an epic collapse from the chiefs and bengals.

NFC Playoff picture:
1. 49ers, 12-2 (clinch #1 seed by winning out, also need to win 1 more to clinch the division)
2. Giants, 11-3 (clinch a bye if they win out, could also potentially miss the playoffs if they lose out)
3. Bucs, 9-5 (hold tie breaker over the saints at this point but they do play the saints again)
4. Bears, 7-7 (1 more win clinches the division and secures the #4 seed, potentially could miss the playoffs by losing out and the packers winning out)
5. Seahawks, 11-3 (need to win out to assure playoff spot, could win the division if 49ers lose out and seahawks win out)
6. Rams, 11-3 (same as seahawks)
---
7. Eagles, 10-4 (need some help either from the giants or one of the wildcard teams losing, and then needs to win out. could win the division, the wildcard or miss the playoffs even if he does win out)
8. Saints, 9-5 (controls his own destiny to win the division if he can win out)

brentech

We broke the Dota losing streak!

fBWHscs.gif

Is Brentech the Browns owner?

If so, Mr. Brentech, when are you available to play?

The only time I'm really unavailable, is between 3pm and 11pm EST the rest of the week. Those are the hours of a man living the dream!

A bad one.

might be able to get it in tomorrow afternoon

DJ Bowser

We broke the Dota losing streak!

fBWHscs.gif

might be able to get it in tomorrow afternoon
Good deal. The latest I could start in the afternoon is 2pm EST.

I should probably get my slowly deflating, nail-laden tire patched at some point, but Madden takes precedence, clearly.

AFC playoff picture:

1. Titans 14-0 (clinched the #1 seed)
2. Broncos 11-3 (clinched a playoff spot but not the division as raiders hold tie breaker, would need to lose out to not win the division and the raiders need to win out)
3. Patriots 9-5 (clinched AFC east)
4. Ravens 9-5 (currently in first and hold tie breaker for division but has not clinched anything yet)
5. Raiders 9-5 (can clinch the division by winning out and having the broncos lose out. clinches playoff spot by winning out regardless)
6. Chiefs 8-6 (clinch playoff spot by winning out)
---
7. Bengals 7-7 (needs to win out and hope the chiefs lose another game, holds tie breaker over the chiefs)

Then there are a bunch of 6-8 teams... i'm sure some are mathematically alive but it would take an epic collapse from the chiefs and bengals.

NFC Playoff picture:
1. 49ers, 12-2 (clinch #1 seed by winning out, also need to win 1 more to clinch the division)
2. Giants, 11-3 (clinch a bye if they win out, could also potentially miss the playoffs if they lose out)
3. Bucs, 9-5 (hold tie breaker over the saints at this point but they do play the saints again)
4. Bears, 7-7 (1 more win clinches the division and secures the #4 seed, potentially could miss the playoffs by losing out and the packers winning out)
5. Seahawks, 11-3 (need to win out to assure playoff spot, could win the division if 49ers lose out and seahawks win out)
6. Rams, 11-3 (same as seahawks)
---
7. Eagles, 10-4 (need some help either from the giants or one of the wildcard teams losing, and then needs to win out. could win the division, the wildcard or miss the playoffs even if he does win out)
8. Saints, 9-5 (controls his own destiny to win the division if he can win out)

I play LJ in week 17 so one of us is going to get at least 1 loss. I have no idea how that affects the playoff race.

Also, Squall, when can you play?

Somnia

Can't believe how a bunch of tiny changes have kind of ruined Loadout. I'm so sad.

I haven't played it yet, was saving it for this weekend and was hoping to get a few of us to run it... you are deflating my excitment =(

Guess I'll just focus on GTA or Dragon Age!

Top Bottom