• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

BigAT

Just let me know, I'm free in the evenings now, I do have some work from home stuff twice a week, but I can break away for a bit when that pops up. I got on last night to see all the changes and figure out whats in my inventory.

No clue what these weather orbs do, etc. I need to read up on all the stuff that's changed.

I saw damage from illusions or something has gone down on buildings, is that a nerf to Shadow Shaman?

What? Why would it affect Shadow Shaman?

Nah man, I'm just going to go full heel. Stay the fuck out of Dota Somnia, wards aren't illusions.

shadow_shaman_by_hindusalamander-d5zr50s.png

Somnia

Nah man, I'm just going to go full heel. Stay the fuck out of Dota Somnia, wards aren't illusions.

I saw damage from illusions or something has gone down on buildings

I just glanced over it, notice how I stated "or something". I was just asking for clarification. Now I kinda remember why I quit playing with you. =)

Somnia

How about you just stick with Lich, okay? Better yet, how about you just slag off altogether and stick with Madden. Oh wait, you're awful at that now too.

He's some clarification, you suck at Dota and you're never going to get better.

Wow, glad to see you're still the same old AT.

brentech

Getting my MUT to 85 OVR is taking much longer than expected.
Been getting some auction players the last two weeks and finding some cheap upgrades lately.

Still need to find 1 more high WR, CB, and LG. Hope that will do it. Stuck at 83ovr

Upgraded my FB from 77 to 85, punter at least the same improvement, but no change to my OVR.

Somnia

(did you not read about my heel turn above? I'm in character)

Hence the same old AT! You always have some form of a character going on, it's why you're good at casting. (did you not see my smiley face to let you know I was just joking?)

edit: I'll try to be more obvious than a smiley face next time lol

Somnia

Ok well serious question is there any HUGE changes to Dota that I should know 100% before jumping back in?

I know about the map changes, but something changed with runes too right?

BigAT

Hence the same old AT! You always have some form of a character going on, it's why you're good at casting. (did you not see my smiley face to let you know I was just joking?)

lol

Yeah, for the first one. I thought the second one had gone over the line and you didn't appreciate what I was doing you...you...piss filled shit bag.

Colasante

GG Wellie. I got pretty scared when I saw you had the #1 offense and #2 defense. I was glad Browner was finally able to make a play for me that helped decide the game, he's been getting burnt all season long.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Gg Cola. A case in which I felt overmatched for the first time since the Birdman game. Your guys took the ball out of my receivers hands whereas my defenders got the ball taken from them by your receivers. Also didn't help that I just came off of vacation straight to play. It showed in that you say in cover 3 shells all game and all of the ints were just bad reads on my part. Shouldn't be making those.

Also you're a huge piece of shit for not just going for it on that 4th and 3 on my 7 but hurrying into it. I wouldn't have had an issue with it except for the hurry, you knew what you were doing though.

Hopefully I can still make the playoffs.

Somnia

Yeah, for the first one. I thought the second one had gone over the line and you didn't appreciate what I was doing you...you...piss filled shit bag.

Nah I do suck at Dota, no one needs to remind me of that (except Luke, if he is even still alive). That's why I just play Shadow Shaman and hide in a corner then throw out Wards and run away like a wuss... actually I don't run away half the time I just die!

Wait Blink doesn't reset when attacked now? I may stay alive! (if I can ever afford it)

Ah I remember the good old days when none of us really knew how to play mid and I pretended like I could with Puck, good times.

Colasante

Gg Cola. A case in which I felt overmatched for the first time since the Birdman game. Your guys took the ball out of my receivers hands whereas my defenders got the ball taken from them by your receivers. Also didn't help that I just came off of vacation straight to play. It showed in that you say in cover 3 shells all game and all of the ints were just bad reads on my part. Shouldn't be making those.

Also you're a huge piece of shit for not just going for it on that 4th and 3 on my 7 but hurrying into it. I wouldn't have had an issue with it except for the hurry, you knew what you were doing though.

Hopefully I can still make the playoffs.

Why? Did it mess with your defenders? I know frequent usage of hurry up is frowned upon, but I thought we were allowed to do it in situations where it made sense.

BigAT

Wait Blink doesn't reset when attacked now? I may stay alive! (if I can ever afford it)

Not really, they worded that kind of poorly. It's only when you're attacked but don't take any damage, so there are very few situations in which it applies (Nyx carapace being one of them). I guess Crimson Guard could maybe setup some scenarios in which it would apply.

Somnia

Not really, they worded that kind of poorly. It's only when you're attacked but don't take any damage, so there are very few situations in which it applies (Nyx carapace being one of them). I guess Crimson Guard could maybe setup some scenarios in which it would apply.

Ahh, sounded pretty OP.

Blink on TA just got even better.

How about you just stick with Lich, okay? Better yet, how about you just slag off altogether and stick with Madden. Oh wait, you're awful at that now too.

He's some clarification, you suck at Dota and you're never going to get better.

But I have the 2nd best record in the league :(

And I am sticking to my boy lich with great success! [/borat]

I tried playing it a month ago and if I ever went into any mission zone I was immediately killed by max level players. Spent like 20 minutes doing the same thing, just dying over and over to max level clowns. Pointless.

Yeah this is why I stopped playing. I couldn't walk 5 feet from the starter zone without someone killing me. It was easier to die than any MMO I've ever played.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Why? Did it mess with your defenders? I know frequent usage of hurry up is frowned upon, but I thought we were allowed to do it in situations where it made sense.
Eh maybe you're right. I turned off the game since I had to leave so I didn't have a chance to look at the play.

update incoming

CHRISTMAS TIME IN DOTO LAND

Tonight I am going to listen to Christmas music the entire time i play dotes. No way we lose. We will all be filled with Christmas joy! Nothing can stop us

Rorschach

update incoming

CHRISTMAS TIME IN DOTO LAND

Tonight I am going to listen to Christmas music the entire time i play dotes. No way we lose. We will all be filled with Christmas joy! Nothing can stop us

No way. I would love to cast this with the mexi-cools. No alts allowed. Actually, Bob's "Doto super team" vs BigAT, Trasher, Gravestorm, Rubix, Nightz. Let's make it so. Casting by Fernles/Rorschach/CB/Soka.

Top Bottom