• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Sanjuro

Going for it on 4th down, multiple two point conversions with the lead, running up the score!

I want him kicked out of the league. I want his quarterback. I want salt gifs. I want his next born child.

eznark

Banned
Love playing Sanjuro.

You jumped offsides on every XP. So I took the free two points. Went for it on fourth in lieu of a 57 yarder into the wind.

You were calling time outs and passing, clearly you still thought it was a game so I treated it the same way.

The NFC North is hilarious.

Gg as always nightz! I did OK running the ball on you. Probably my fewest YPC all season but it was working. Kept converting those 3rd and 6s and less though. Game started rough for you and your D just wasn't able to make up for it enough. That 63 yard Boris reeves TD on the wheel was awesome. He's the 4th progression on that read. So lucky my line was blocking for that play. That play got me in the zone offensively. My only punts were a 3rd down reception he caught inches short and a ridiculous throw by Osweiler to lattimore running a slant.

Broncos have clinched the division and a bye week with the win.

Osweiler: 10/15, 180 yds, 2 TD, 1 INT, 1 sack, 119.4 QBR
Reeves: 25 carries, 69 rush yards, 1 Rush TD, 1 rec, 63 rec yds, 1 rec TD
Geathers: 2 rec, 17 yds

brentech

Ugh. Just had to call insurance because my wife's car got hit some weeks back in her work parking lot. Turned out it was a teenage employee that worked in the store front. (Only found out because we got lucky that it was on one of the two cameras in the lot).
Cops finally approached her today and of course she has no insurance. So this will be some long drawn out shit I'm sure.

Ugh. Just had to call insurance because my wife's car got hit some weeks back in her work parking lot. Turned out it was a teenage employee that worked in the store front. (Only found out because we got lucky that it was on one of the two cameras in the lot).
Cops finally approached her today and of course she has no insurance. So this will be some long drawn out shit I'm sure.

it shouldn't be a long drawn out process. your insurance should take care of your damages and waive your deductible if you have uninsured motorist coverage. then they'll deal with going after the other guy for whatever they pay out and you won't really be involved in that part of it

brentech

it shouldn't be a long drawn out process. your insurance should take care of your damages and waive your deductible if you have uninsured motorist coverage. then they'll deal with going after the other guy for whatever they pay out and you won't really be involved in that part of it
Car is already taken care of. Just got done in shop today.
Just saying getting our money back will take some time. They don't waive it outright until they get their money back. Same thing happened when that semi rear ended me at the stop light. And he had insurance.

BigAT

Didn't you just get hit recently too? Not a good year for the Ech family vehicles.

I assume your name is Brent Ech.

brentech

Didn't you just get hit recently too? Not a good year for the Ech family vehicles.

I assume your name is Brent Ech.
Yea. Pretty shit year

Smokey
Your team speed, or maybe awareness on D is just insane. My slow ass WRs are shut down by the time the ball gets there. Steve smith sr is not cut out for MUT

Car is already taken care of. Just got done in shop today.
Just saying getting our money back will take some time. They don't waive it outright until they get their money back. Same thing happened when that semi rear ended me at the stop light. And he had insurance.

do you have uninsured motorist coverage?

We have ALL the coverage. What kind of question is that. You take me for a poor motherfucker!?

if you have uninsured motorist coverage and they have confirmed the at-fault party is uninsured then your deductible should be reimbursed to you immediately. the only time you have to wait for it is if the other person actually is insured and they are waiting to be paid through subrogation against the at-fault carrier. talk to your claims rep... bruh!

Smokey

Yea. Pretty shit year

Smokey
Your team speed, or maybe awareness on D is just insane. My slow ass WRs are shut down by the time the ball gets there. Steve smith sr is not cut out for MUT

Good MUT game Brent. At least you were man enough to play me in it unlike ya boy Greg!

I recorded it at 60 fps. Going to upload it to my Youtube channel. Elgato released a huge driver update so it shouldn't be too bad since they now support hardware acceleration for encoding and decoding.

FYI here was my defensive lineup:

10314536_1573386806228144_7494653581398562811_n.jpg

Greg

Good MUT game Brent. At least you were man enough to play me in it unlike ya boy Greg!
what makes you think I'd want to play your 99 OVR team when mine is rated worse than the Jags?

online franchise is enough torture for me, thank you very much

Smokey

Smokey, why do you do this to me?

This was all for you bud. I went through the effort of hooking up my god tier dedicated streaming setup on one leg to put some film out on you. Enough is enough. Brent just happened to accept my MUT request as part of the testing with Elgato's new update.

what makes you think I'd want to play your 99 OVR team when mine is rated worse than the Jags?

online franchise is enough torture for me, thank you very much

It's actually a 90 if you see the image above sir

brentech

talk to your claims rep... bruh!
That's what I would have thought, and maybe if I cared enough to get $250 back quicker, I'd be a bitch about it, but they told me it would be after they got the money back. I just let them go from there.
But yeah, we have about every policy possible (for us) through SF.

I recorded it at 60 fps. Going to upload it to my Youtube channel.

Geee, thanks. lol

I can't take credit for playing it all though, not that it would have changed anything, but I was responding to FMT while playing after it was 21-0 and I realized my team was getting rolled. Started using chew clock when even the 5min qtrs started feeling long.

Feel like I'm going to have to get a bunch of 90+ plus players just to get the last 2 points for 85OVR

Smokey

Geee, thanks. lol

I can't take credit for playing it all though, not that it would have changed anything, but I was responding to FMT while playing after it was 21-0 and I realized my team was getting rolled. Started using chew clock when even the 5min qtrs started feeling long.

Feel like I'm going to have to get a bunch of 90+ plus players just to get the last 2 points for 85OVR

No worries. I figured that was what was going on. I got what I needed out of it, and considering my computer didn't lock up it was a success.

You really need to do those sets if you want to get to 85.. Even if some of them suck ass that's the only way to get there unless you have enough coins to buy Elite players on the marketplace.. You need Elite players and you can get those from completing team Regular Season sets or getting lucky when opening packs.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Range based training with that Sniper. I think there are 8 total? I believe it was the 3rd one.

i never went through that thing completely since it wasnt there when i started. But i think they start putting you in laning phases/bob matches the last 2 missions. We can take you into bot matches from there and watch you fall down the rabbit hole.

FMT knows.

That's what I would have thought, and maybe if I cared enough to get $250 back quicker, I'd be a bitch about it, but they told me it would be after they got the money back. I just let them go from there.
But yeah, we have about every policy possible (for us) through SF.

Geee, thanks. lol

Well what they said at first was correct but now that it is confirmed uninsured motorist then tell them to give you your money! Don't give them a $250 interest free loan!

Smokey

i never went through that thing completely since it wasnt there when i started. But i think they start putting you in laning phases/bob matches the last 2 missions. We can take you into bot matches from there and watch you fall down the rabbit hole.

FMT knows.

So far I've found out that the flying couriers are pretty cool. Then Shake told me he has some that are worth $200...and some go into the thousands?

da fuck

I was waiting for you to IM me Smokey to start playing, get through training. I'll make my return to Dota with you.

Sorry I decided to start over in Training. Plus I figured it wouldn't be a good idea to jump straight into live matches or whatever. Even though I still won't know shit when I'm finished, I'd like to have some kind of idea of what's going on.

Somnia

So far I've found out that the flying couriers are pretty cool. Then Shake told me he has some that are worth $200...and some go into the thousands?

da fuck

Sorry I decided to start over in Training. Plus I figured it wouldn't be a good idea to jump straight into live matches or whatever. Even though I don't know shit I'd like to have some kind of idea of what's going on.

Nah that's smart, I just caught up on some TV shows anyways.

Tip: Always announce if you're buying the courier... we don't need 2 or 3 of them, again.

CB3

Couriers are indeed pretty cool.

The golden doomling was going for a shitload for a while. Im assuming thats come down a bit. There might be some of those roshan's that still go for that.

None are as good as Coco

coco-the-courageous-7tk6oa79n.jpg

brentech

Don't give them a $250 interest free loan!
I wasn't even referring to that accident. Mine, who the driver was definitely insured, they still haven't even reimbursed. I just spoke with them on the phone and they said it was currently in subjugation.
So yeah, they have 2 free mini loans right now.
Whatever.

Smokey, do you understand the new MUT pack stuff. If you get a present card, do you have to trade it in order to be able to open it? The cards themselves just say what date they open up on. Not sure why i'd bother trading for another card if I didn't need to

Smokey

Nah that's smart, I just caught up on some TV shows anyways.

Tip: Always announce if you're buying the courier... we don't need 2 or 3 of them, again.

Doesn't the courier only bring items for your guy? Why would it matter if 2-3 of them are coming if they don't effect other players. Or do they some how impact the rest of the team.

CB3

Doesn't the courier only bring items for your guy? Why would it matter if 2-3 of them are coming if they don't effect other players. Or do they some how impact the rest of the team.

Couriers bring everyone's items. So you only need one. Barring some real late game 8 slot fuckery that you dont need to worry about.

Top Bottom