• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

brentech

I was always proud to buy the courier

it was my one contribution to the team

why are you speaking in past tense!?
rage.gif

Greg

I remember you having some well placed death wards. You were probably a bit better than you thought
I think I made some decent progress and things started slowing down for me, but I couldn't put enough time into it to be able to casually jump in for a game and enjoy myself

if I played with randoms I felt like I was picking up bad habits from idiots and it was a waste of time, and if I played with you guys I always felt like I wasn't doing enough/doing something wrong (nothing you guys did or said, just the way I felt)

I felt like Lt. Dan when you did that. We all have a Destiny and mine was to always buy courier! And you took it from me!
you were always better at wards than me!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Forgot about that game. Instead of Dota how about we get on mumble and you walk me through more of that thing!
I had a hard enough time helped AT when j was only like a month or two removed. I don't remember shit about that game now!

brentech

Its a good game. Probably worth whatever the price is

oh i know. I actually bought both Demon Souls and Darks Souls 1 twice. Dark souls a double dipped buying it on PS3, then on PC, demon souls I just wanted it back after selling it.

Much preferred Demon Souls though, i must say

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Let's talk about how I went for two twice against Sanjuro because he was being a goofball. Madden was fun this morning, you missed it!

I would like to spend some time laughing at how the Bears went from a decent QB and a QB guru coach to now none of those things and will be locked into another 5-6 years of misery now with a terrible O to go along with their terrible D.

Ferny

We have ALL the coverage. What kind of question is that. You take me for a poor motherfucker!?

I don't have that shit! Way too expensive here in Florida. Too many young thundercats running around here for that. If someone hits my car without insurance you best believe I'm getting that money somehow.

S tier couriers

Gold/Plat/frostivus frost baby roshan
Gold doomling
Either of the shitty wizzards
Scribbins the scarab
red panda
woodchopper Kappa
Cluckles the brave

A tier

that stupid coco the courageous thing CB and AT seem to love

C tier

What ever courier crow has equipped cause that fucker never buys courier

S tier couriers

Gold doomling
Scribbins the scarab
red panda
woodchopper Kappa
Cluckles the brave

A tier

C tier

Poor Stumpy. He was the OG and no one remembers him.

BigAT

Thumbs up for Dark Souls II. Probably my least favorite of the Souls games, but still very good.

Although some of my disappointment with it can definitely be traced to the fact that I was playing without looking anything up and I basically went in the completely wrong order and went up against the hardest bosses first.

S tier couriers

Gold doomling
Scribbins the scarab
red panda
woodchopper Kappa
Cluckles the brave

A tier

C tier

SSS tier courier
My Immortal Unique Legendary Lockjaw the Boxhound that is worth like $400

i bought speedrunners on the steam sale and its pretty cool but for some reason single player wont work. the tutorial and online play works fine but when i try to play the campaign mode it has some type of error and shuts down

Smokey

i won a bot match. i didn't really know what i was doing.it was kind of fun.

is this the beginning of the rabbit hole

i'm sure you guys were probably tearing up from laughter in the chat lol

i have learned to buy boots

Top Bottom