• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

McNei1y

I've only played for 30 minutes but it's worth the $35. Definitely has a lot of replay value with the ghost challenges, the infinite custom courses, and the various modes.

Mrbob

I'll be home in about an hour and a half to make cuts.

TB was streaming Doto before the rat was real. His team was ahead around 75 to 34 in kills but lost the game due to not pushing towers.

eznark

Banned
I think it's basically the game for people that didn't like Tiger Woods.
It's just kind of a clean, no bullshit, golf game.

Pretty much, The leaderboards are really, really awesome. Basically anytime someone does better than you on any course, including use made ones so it's endless, you get a notification and can instantly jump in.

The other awesome thing? It basically has save state. I closed out of the game without saving or anything last night to play some MUT. Just switched over to Madden mid-round. When I fired it up this morning it asked if I wanted to resume the last rtound I was playing. Said yep, and I was immediately looking at a 4 foot double bogey put....oh yeah that's why I rage quit last night!

Super impressive.

C69EFF7B1B8D5435857A21A8C9ABC8FD771DDD88

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Reposting this:

Seems to be a new glitch with desyncing happening for connected franchises. THERE IS A GOOD CHANCE YOUR GAME WILL ERROR OUT. PLAY AT YOUR OWN RISK!

If you wanna chance it, go right ahead! EA fixed the last bug pretty quickly so im hoping this will be the same case.

Sokantish

I don't like the new ask madden. It just gives me the same plays over and over again. Maybe last year's did too but this year it tells you how many times you've called a play so I can notice that they brought that play up for me like a million other times. I just want them to show me 3 random plays every down, is that so much to ask for?

brentech

I don't like the new ask madden. It just gives me the same plays over and over again. Maybe last year's did too but this year it tells you how many times you've called a play so I can notice that they brought that play up for me like a million other times. I just want them to show me 3 random plays every down, is that so much to ask for?
Oh man, previous ask maddens truly showed the same 6 plays over and over. At least now you can scroll down instead of only having 3 recommended.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Seems like everyone having Camera Toggle set to ON in their CFM settings might solve the desync issue. We can test that out when we advance.

brentech

pretty sure i'm going to be switching to directv. since the packers first game is national, shouldn't be an issue waiting to get installed if they're busy.

made sure with my neighbor that they have no problems. cost even in the second year with current deals matches my cable bill minus the internet. can't really pass that up.
Anyone happen to have the wireless Genie systems? Do they work well?

eznark

Banned
pretty sure i'm going to be switching to directv. since the packers first game is national, shouldn't be an issue waiting to get installed if they're busy.

made sure with my neighbor that they have no problems. cost even in the second year with current deals matches my cable bill minus the internet. can't really pass that up.
Anyone happen to have the wireless Genie systems? Do they work well?

The genie is great. Dtv is great. Good decision.

brentech

The genie is great. Dtv is great. Good decision.

Install scheduled for Tuesday. My next door neighbor has been a subscriber for 16 years apparently, mostly for the MLB package, but only experiences issues during big storms, so whatever. I can live with that.
Currently $100 prepaid card deal from DTV, and our credit card also has a deal going for $125 cash back for new customers.

Now I don't have to worry about missing Packers games. Last year's internet NFL Sunday Ticket made it impossible to go back to the shitty streams I was seeing in the preseason.

eznark

Banned
I accidentally scheduled a meeting for 7pm on Thursday. That's going to be a fast fucking town hall I can tell you that much!

eznark

Banned
Lol. That's the worst.

These fuckers bring me in but schedule them like a month in advance. I have no idea what I am doing a month from now and I stupidly hadn't put the Packers schedule into Outlook yet. This entire town has like four businesses though so it shouldn't take more than an hour and it's about 30 minutes away. I should be gold.

Get on AIM

I have ideas

I'm in process of a live in person FF draft that has turned into an absolute clusterfuck because our commish wanted to do it in person but on yahoo. He then didn't change the draft order within an hour of the draft time. Now the only available draft time is 2 hours from now so we are discussing our options

-_-

I'm in process of a live in person FF draft that has turned into an absolute clusterfuck because our commish wanted to do it in person but on yahoo. He then didn't change the draft order within an hour of the draft time. Now the only available draft time is 2 hours from now so we are discussing our options

-_-

Well we can talk about this league later but the MLB league needs you and Bob to play your play-in playoff game!

Is the league advancing tonight?

I will personally do whatever I can to get this to happen!

Greg

-_-
better than the league I was in with friends... the commish changed the scoring rules 30 minutes before the draft

changed it to PPR, and .2 points per 25 passing yards?! called his dumbass out and he tried to say it was an accident and that he thought it was set up this way the whole time

brentech

this excites me

I'm going to get some drunken holes in shortly, and I'm going to break par
Finally trying a new course. Doing the Yuma Desert course.

I did shank off the tee really bad on hole 2 I think, but otherwise, the vita right stick works surprisingly well.

Top Bottom