• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

one problem i notice already:

livewire running the hurry up repeatedly on the goalline with 3 minutes left in the 3rd.... for no reason. 10 points isn't an insane amount to overcome, not sure why that needs to be a hurry up situation. what do you guys think about running a hurry up in that situation?

one problem i notice already:

livewire running the hurry up repeatedly on the goalline with 3 minutes left in the 3rd.... for no reason. 10 points isn't an insane amount to overcome, not sure why that needs to be a hurry up situation. what do you guys think about running a hurry up in that situation?
Teams run hurry up for the sake of mixing things up all the time. You don't have to be pressed for time for hurry up to make sense. Repeatedly doing it on the goal line is kind of cheesy tho.

Mrbob

McNulty with some late game questionable play calling.

1) Runs out of bounds on a big gain

2) Calls a pass play deflected

3) Runs a play right before the 2 minute warning and doesn't force Livewire to take any timeouts.

And he secures the win anyway. These last couple minutes have been funny to watch.

No huddle is too powerful. Way too quick.

Is it over now or tied?

McNulty with some late game questionable play calling.

1) Runs out of bounds on a big gain

2) Calls a pass play deflected

3) Runs a play right before the 2 minute warning and doesn't force Livewire to take any timeouts.

And he secures the win anyway. These last couple minutes have been funny to watch.

No huddle is too powerful. Way too quick.

i think that was livewire who did that. i thought it was mcneily too

McNei1y

Good series live.

And that was definitely who did the 2 minute warning thing lol. Not the other ones though. I'm still dumb with defensive play calls

LiveWire

ggs McNeily. I was hoping to play the Skins one last time before I retired from Madden for good but I guess not. You can put the next guy in, gl hf all.

TheCrow

happytears.gif

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
ggs McNeily. I was hoping to play the Skins one last time before I retired from Madden for good but I guess not. You can put the next guy in, gl hf all.

If i had known you were gonna do that, i wouldnt have let you into the league in the first place. Waste of our time

CB3

Soka will be the first one up to take over the last spot. Now we cant advance because we need to give whoever the new owner is a chance to cut their roster.

CB3

Soka will be taking the titans. Mcneily post when you're finished with cuts.

We should be able to advance to week 1 fairly shortly.

However...

Seems to be a new glitch with desyncing happening for connected franchises. THERE IS A GOOD CHANCE YOUR GAME WILL ERROR OUT. PLAY AT YOUR OWN RISK!

If you wanna chance it, go right ahead! EA fixed the last bug pretty quickly so im hoping this will be the same case.

Ramirez

I thought we had already established that hurry up is broken? Anytime someone has run it on me, they've scored within 3-4 plays, despite playing good the rest of the game on D.

bob is going to make his cuts this afternoon so it won't be in a few minutes.

in looking at the rosters, i have the least amount of cap space in the league: $1.43 million. garbage

eznark

Banned
Ah ok then smokes I won't be able to play until late this afternoon. We'll keep in contact.

Anyone for golf?

The simultaneous multiplayer is kinda jank. Just play ghosts so I have someone to beat when I log in later! Watching OSU get butt fucked.

Top Bottom