• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

better than the league I was in with friends... the commish changed the scoring rules 30 minutes before the draft

changed it to PPR, and .2 points per 25 passing yards?! called his dumbass out and he tried to say it was an accident and that he thought it was set up this way the whole time

Plot Twist: Greg is in FMTs league.

Greg

Finally trying a new course. Doing the Yuma Desert course.

I did shank off the tee really bad on hole 2 I think, but otherwise, the vita right stick works surprisingly well.
this is going to be tempting when I'm trying to fall asleep like I used to do with HSG

and I don't know if that's the desert course I did, but at one point I was stuck behind a mountain and there is absolutely NO mercy if you get yourself in an unplayable area

brentech

this is going to be tempting when I'm trying to fall asleep like I used to do with HSG

and I don't know if that's the desert course I did, but at one point I was stuck behind a mountain and there is absolutely NO mercy if you get yourself in an unplayable area
I think I came across that BS course.
This is a different one.

eznark

Banned

That seems to be an issue with created courses. People not properly marking OOB. Not even sure how you fix something like that.

Ferny

I'm in process of a live in person FF draft that has turned into an absolute clusterfuck because our commish wanted to do it in person but on yahoo. He then didn't change the draft order within an hour of the draft time. Now the only available draft time is 2 hours from now so we are discussing our options

-_-
Sounds like you need me to commish that league.

brentech

how live was that? (sorry, I was also talking to someone on my computer in between holes)

good match though! I had 2 chip-ins that turned things around for me

i fell apart on the back nine. I think finishing the front, I was -2...ended like +8 or something =(

Greg

That seems to be an issue with created courses. People not properly marking OOB. Not even sure how you fix something like that.
it was half my own fault for not checking the distance on the screen, but the hole overview thing definitely had the wrong yard markers (unless I'm reading it wrong?)

i fell apart on the back nine. I think finishing the front, I was -2...ended like +8 or something =(
yeah, you had a decent lead on me in that first half - glanced up at the card on the back and we were tied

longer putts and those weird 20-yard shots where you need to 50% the power are still my downfall

and I don't really understand those 7-yard carry shots because I end up hitting full power every time and ending up in a decent place

brentech

Played first round of golf club. -5!

fckn splatbot

nENuCP6.gif

JABEE

GG brother, I can't stop those draws.
I had to use them. Every time I threw the ball I was asking for trouble! I had a pretty good split, but it didn't feel like it. It helps when Shady McCoy is running for me with the Eagles interior linemen!

I just have to work on not throwing so many interceptions.

Ramirez

I had to use them. Every time I threw the ball I was asking for trouble! I had a pretty good split, but it didn't feel like it. It helps when Shady McCoy is running for me with the Eagles interior linemen!

I just have to work on not throwing so many interceptions.

Who you using in the league?

Panthers, you should start playing with them, lol.

I rented the game today and did most of the skill drills before a social obligation. Can someone tell me how I join the league and how I cut my players? I think FMT also noted previously that when we join we need to select a new custom coach rather than choosing an existing one? I plan on knocking out the rest of the drills tomorrow and I'll join the league and do cuts after one of you tell me how to do so. About to go to bed so will take care of it tomorrow.

I rented the game today and did most of the skill drills before a social obligation. Can someone tell me how I join the league and how I cut my players? I think FMT also noted previously that when we join we need to select a new custom coach rather than choosing an existing one? I plan on knocking out the rest of the drills tomorrow and I'll join the league and do cuts after one of you tell me how to do so. About to go to bed so will take care of it tomorrow.

R1 (Play menu)
Connected Franchise
Find a League
Search Commissioner Online ID: frenchmov
Begin Search
Join neogaffe1: password is niners

Then go into the franchise, team tab, manage roster, roster, and cut guys from there. you need to cut 17.

you should probably literally look at every menu in the game/franchise once you're in cause there's plenty of shit for you to discover

Top Bottom