• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Somnia

So looking at Gurley's stats yesterday... wow, but didn't we have a "Fake" Gurley a few years ago in one of our drafts that someone got who tore the league up?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
EA STRIKES AGAIN

Seems like the CPU likes to make moves for your team during sims, regardless of what you have your toggles set to.

Some low tier player trades were made by the cpu. I dont think its anything that cant be undone. We're looking into it.

CB3

Here are the trades that were made:

Skins trade SS Antonio Allen to Jets for 3rd round pick
Pats trade LOLB Steve Meauharnais to bears for DT Stephen Paea
Browns trade QB Brian Hoyer to Titans for RE Mike MArtin
Jags Trade WR Ace Saunders to Eagles for RE Vinny Curry
Packers trade FS Micah Hyde to Giants for a 3rd round pick.

Communicate with your trade partner to get those resolved. Or dont if both parties are cool with it, i suppose!

CB3

A few releases and signings may have happened. Again, nothing big. But check your transaction log when you log in just incase.

CB3

May have found the issue. There was a new setting for the setup this year. Hopefully that fixes the problem.

Mrbob

Just think of it as playing the show.

Don't remind me as I have to play at least one more game this season. If I win and get into the playoffs I have to play at least four more games. If I lose I can play four more Dota games instead. Might be time for a strategic loss.

Don't remind me as I have to play at least one more game this season. If I win and get into the playoffs I have to play at least four more games. If I lose I can play four more Dota games instead. Might be time for a strategic loss.
I can always wave the magic wand or give your spot to someone who appreciates it!

Colasante

Here are the trades that were made:

Skins trade SS Antonio Allen to Jets for 3rd round pick
Pats trade LOLB Steve Meauharnais to bears for DT Stephen Paea
Browns trade QB Brian Hoyer to Titans for RE Mike MArtin
Jags Trade WR Ace Saunders to Eagles for RE Vinny Curry
Packers trade FS Micah Hyde to Giants for a 3rd round pick.

Communicate with your trade partner to get those resolved. Or dont if both parties are cool with it, i suppose!

I'm fine with that Patriots-Bears trade, I guess.

CB3

What causes it?

Some setting that allows CPU trades. Which shouldnt apply to human teams. But im guessing there might be some logic that turns human teams to CPU controlled during the sim. Its my only real guess other than it just being a bug.

Greg

legit blows my mind there's not an option to practice with your franchise team

gotta include that Gatorade XP boost though!

CB3

It turns out this is a bug when two users in a CFM are using different graphical settings (ie kicking arch, tackle cone, etc) and play an online H2H game. The good news is, the team is working on the fix ASAP. The other good news is, the workaround of setting your graphical settings to be the same will also prevent the desync until then.

From the madden team via OS.

If everyone leaves their settings as default, we should be ok.

This is only for graphical settings right?

Shit, I think I probably changed it. I think I turned kicker arc on but that isn't default.

CB3

Josh Looman @Josh_Looman · 21m
Unfortunately, this can’t be fixed in a server update so please make those changes until a permanent fix can be rolled out at a future date.

Josh Looman @Josh_Looman · 22m
If everyone in the league uses the same settings for those things, that should solve the problem.

Josh Looman @Josh_Looman · 23m
According to my team, the desyncs are being caused by league users having different settings for kicking arc and defensive graphics.

Im gonna check what my settings were, because i think i left everything at default. We can just use those.

Ferny

PxXMDUJ.png

Our boy Lukeeeeeeee

CB3

Im gonna post some defualt settings for the ones we need to have everyone set to so we dont have any issues (hopefully)

Camera Settings: Standard (Default was zoom? Fuck that)
Defensive Graphics: Full
Kick Aiming Arc: On
Previous play info: On
Camera Toggle: On

PLEASE HAVE THESE SETTINGS BEFORE PLAYING ANY GAMES!

That should do it?

Greg, we can be the lambs to the slaughter if you're around.

Top Bottom