• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Heading up there tomorrow friend! Where are you?

I'm in saukville with the family.

Ima go hang out with the eznarks! You'll have dota, right? I need it in mah veins

Dood your wife bought you a fucking vehicle for Christmas? Man... That's how you win life. Super jelly

Somnia

I can see it now. Shake goes to Ez's and they have the normal introduction. Then Ez and Shake go and play Dotes, then Shake leaves and that's that.

eznark

Banned
Yeah but she chickened out and didn't close the deal. We went down on Friday and I closed it. Still pretty amazing. Since she keeps all the books I had no idea she had been working on it either, so super dope. I was bummed because I caught her looking at the Herman Miller website a month ago and thought she was finally going to get me the chair I've been asking for for 4 years, and then Christmas morning there was no chair sized fucking box. So I opened a wallet, some boots, and other random shit. Whoopiedoo! then she gave me a card with the car info.

Good wife.

Finally back in an Explorer. Got my first one the day I got my license in 97, drove it til I got a F150, and now back to the Explorer. Feels good man!

I can see it now. Shake goes to Ez's and they have the normal introduction. Then Ez and Shake go and play Dotes, then Shake leaves and that's that.

At family functions I grab my cousin, dad and uncle the second I walk in, we go find a table and play euchre til everyone else leaves. Then we help clean up and play dice at the bar til no one can drive. Then we drive home.

Smokey

eznark did you by choice choose to live in the middle of no where with tons of land? serious question. some people just grow up wanting their own land or whatever. is that what happened with you?

Greg

Smokey, did you ever play that new Lara Croft game? I was considering it + the expansion shit for 20 bucks on the PSN flash sale, but I'm not sure if I should care

eznark

Banned
eznark did you buy choice choose to live in the middle of no where with tons of land? serious question. some people just grow up wanting their own land or whatever. is that what happened with you?

Yes. I lived in downtown Milwaukee for 7 years then downtown Boston for four years and as soon as I got married I bought land in the middle of nowhere. I actually was intent on moving to Wyoming but various circumstances led me to nowhere Indiana instead! Only thing I miss is nice restaurants/bars within walking distance. But I learned to cook and we have drive through packaged liquor stores so I cope!

I bought land and built a house in Indiana without any concrete professional plans here. Just told my bosses adios in Boston one day and drove here when the house was done. It's basically the same way I moved to Boston. I had never been there before packing up a uhaul and driving out.

Amazing wife!

Man I haven't played euchre since highschool... Forgot all about that awesome game! We gotta play that at the madden gaf TI5 meet up.

Team Ezshake gonna dominate

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Anyone have Ford Sync? My wife got me an explorer for Christmas and trying to set up this fucking system is a god damned trainwreck. Maybe Lizard Squad is getting them too.

Wow.

To be fair tho, Herman Miller furniture is pretty fucking swank. I had a Herman Miller office chair for a little over four years and it was by far the most comfortable chair I have ever sat in. Makes me wish my career didn't make me such a fucking transient.

This was the one, a green Mirra.

MirraTaskChair.jpg

I should have stolen it.

Edit: Just to be clear, that's a low end HM chair, I just really loved it.

someday i'm going to move out of california. i always think of all the cash i'd be raking in if i didn't have to pay the ridiculous prices for things out here..... makes me want to get away from this city livin'!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
someday i'm going to move out of california. i always think of all the cash i'd be raking in if i didn't have to pay the ridiculous prices for things out here..... makes me want to get away from this city livin'!

If it makes you feel any better, my mortgage is $2600. One of my friends is paying $2100 to rent a 2 bedroom apartment for his small family in a "decent" area. If you're above that then I salute you.

That's an appropriate way for the season to end. For the love of god, cut sturgis.

And I'm down to play at the Vance/ later tonight if whoever I play is up for a double header. I work Monday and Tuesday night.

Top Bottom