• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

BigAT

Holy fuck this Wii -> Wii U transfer process is convoluted.

But I can rest easy knowing now that my MADWORLD save has been transferred.

Somnia

I'd like to live in your world. A world where PSN works.

No shit, this shit looks so bad on Sony now. The fact MS is back up and running and they aren't isn't a good look at all. Just goes to show how far behind they are on the network side of things.

Guess I'll start one of these single player games.

Somnia

So Halo:MCC works and all of PSN doesn't. How the tables have turned.

So a parent who got a PS4 for their kid for Christmas at work called me yesterday. I explained everything and how Sony should hopefully have it all back and working soon (but admitted it could be days). He returned the ps4 for an xbox one instead because he just wants his kid to be able to play games, he's only 8 so he doesn't really care what system he has as long as it has minecraft. He told me the walmart lady said they've had quite a few ps4's returned.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
tumblr_m4xd06okkS1rn37jio1_500.jpg

BigAT

Shovel Knight on sale if anyone hasn't played it yet, it's dope. Not a huge discount, but a great game.

Anyone have a recommendation one way or the other on Super Time Force?

Somnia

Shovel Knight on sale if anyone hasn't played it yet, it's dope. Not a huge discount, but a great game.

I'm waiting on both of those for PS4 due to the added content.

I hear both are pretty amazing.

I got it free on xbone. It's alright I guess but I'm not a huge fan of the time rewind mechanic. If it's $3 or something then that is fair. I wouldn't pay any more

Sanjuro

I'd like to jump into another game like Rust. I enjoy the concept of the game. I think the mechanics have always been the thing that hinders the experience for me.

Anyone know anything about Top Down? A friend of mine wants me to play with him and is trying to give me a beta key, but I don't know if it's worth the bother.

Psn down again

This is fucking annoying

I don't even want to read the lizard squad thread anymore because most people in there are dumbfucks who would tell me "you're the reason it's getting hammered!"

Somnia

Just bought Long Dark, sounds like a fun game to run around in and explore. Guess they're adding a story mode down the line.

BigAT

I'd like to jump into another game like Rust. I enjoy the concept of the game. I think the mechanics have always been the thing that hinders the experience for me.

Check out The Forest maybe? Haven't played it myself yet but it looks like it has a ton of promise. Single player only though.

According to the gaming side we shouldn't hold Sony accountable for this, it's not their fault and they're not obligated to give us anything in return

According to the gaming side we shouldn't hold Sony accountable for this, it's not their fault and they're not obligated to give us anything in return

You can't really stop a DDoS. It's a problem with TCP/IP, not Sony. That being said, if the attacks are over and they're still down, that's on them.

You can't really stop a DDoS. It's a problem with TCP/IP, not Sony. That being said, if the attacks are over and they're still down, that's on them.
Either way the service we're paying for is unavailable. I get compensated by my cable company when there's a hurricane and I have no power for a week or two. Not AT&Ts fault there was a hurricane.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Regardless of if i care about using PSN at the moment, im technically paying for a service that i cant use. Even if thats not Sony's fault, time is still ticking off my PS+ subscription. Its not like they halted that shit (yet).

I think even if this resolves faster than that spring outage a few years ago (i doubt this goes past Sunday. it cant), it happening during christmas is really bad. I had quite a few family members that know nothing of videogames ask me over christmas and yesterday if i had heard what was happening and why.

Either way the service we're paying for is unavailable. I get compensated by my cable company when there's a hurricane and I have no power for a week or two. Not AT&Ts fault there was a hurricane.

I'm not saying you shouldn't get a week of PS+ for free, but people expecting a free game or whatever other bullshit is ridiculous. AT&T isn't sending you free movies on demand when there's a hurricane either.

Somnia

The attack stopped roughly 2 days ago and MS got XBL back up not too long after it stopped. They're having the usual holiday slowlness, but it's working.

I think something went seriously wrong with Sony's severs.

Top Bottom