• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Rorschach

That bad eh? Well, welcome aboard! We have cookies at our meetings. And remember, it's a no judging zone.

Just picked him a couple of matches ago. We lost early and mid game terribly, destroyed the team multiple times thereafter. It's impossible to break high ground. They counter picked with DP, Skywrath, and Razor. Doesn't even matter that their ults are up. I'll dodge half that shit anyway and Skywrath is useless after you get bkb. And, if you don't kill everybody, your team will cleanup anyway. Hero is fucking stupid. *ghost dodge* *lightning dodge* *bash* *bash* *bash*

Tempted to get Divinity, but my backlog is too damn big. Maybe next sale!

Gg GQ. I should've gone for it on 4th and 2. This game was ridiculous tho. 2 fumbles in the same drive. Your receivers came down with everything. I really felt like I was gonna win that. I can't believe my TE didn't run a deep enough route on that 3rd down. And your receiver catching that ball after that hit on the last drive was ridiculous too. Hell of a season considering how young this team is. I'll be better next season.

Osweiler: 76.4 QBR, 15/19, 145 yds, 1 TD, 2 INTs,
Reeves: 25 carries, 124 yds, 1 TD
Geathers: 4 rec, 81 yds

GQman2121

Banned
GG Drizz. I still couldn't stop those runs for big chunks of yards. The turnovers ended up being the difference. I was fortunate to get the animation that stood you up for the strip and fumble recovery inside my own 10.

Gg GQ. I should've gone for it on 4th and 2. This game was ridiculous tho. 2 fumbles in the same drive. Your receivers came down with everything. I really felt like I was gonna win that. I can't believe my TE didn't run a deep enough route on that 3rd down. Hell of a season considering how young this team is. I'll be better next season.

Yes, the maxed out confidence for the WRs has been pretty evident my last two games.

chokin.gif

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Gg GQ. I should've gone for it on 4th and 2. This game was ridiculous tho. 2 fumbles in the same drive. Your receivers came down with everything. I really felt like I was gonna win that. I can't believe my TE didn't run a deep enough route on that 3rd down. And your receiver catching that ball after that hit on the last drive was ridiculous too. Hell of a season considering how young this team is. I'll be better next season.

Osweiler: 76.4 QBR, 15/19, 145 yds, 1 TD, 2 INTs,
Reeves: 25 carries, 124 yds, 1 TD
Geathers: 4 rec, 81 yds

Did you hot your TE to a smart route? Sometimes if it's an in/out or a curl they do still run it short, no idea why.

You've managed to take the Dolphins and do worse than what's happening IRL. Shut up.
And outside of this year and the year I joined late, who has lost the rights to own the Dolphins every single season because he got his shit pushed in every single playoff for the team?

Sure isn't me, but I wouldn't expect your memory to be any good considering you spent all of last night choking.

Also let's be real you went run heavy this season because anytime you're forced to make a decision, terrible things happen.

Lol Phee sure knows how to pick his battles

DCX
It's just stating the facts. Like the fact that he has had a super bowl roster for the last two years and a one and done is by far his best season when he hasn't missed the playoffs or gone under .500, requiring him to offer Patrick Peterson 126 million.

I actually blew up my team fairly well. I was being made fun of to start the season for it destroying the best team.. Ph33 just sucks at this game nowadays and is clinging on to whatever he has left by letting every1 know he can beat me for the dolphins whenever the game is a week old.

I went run heavy becAuse that how you win. Not that you would know. I make such terrible decisions yet I was leading the league in passing at the halfway point.

I'm so bad at managing teams too. Such a great thing to bring up after getting about 7-8 probowlers. 3-4 of them are rookies. Another 1 I got in a trade. All while you took a .500 franchise and made them a .250 franchise.

Did you hot your TE to a smart route? Sometimes if it's an in/out or a curl they do still run it short, no idea why.
No it was a drag. Sometimes they're deep enough and sometimes they're sucked toward the pass. I fucked that play up so much. Should've just ran it. He was selling out so much on the run thought I'd have it.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I actually blew up my team fairly well. I was being made fun of to start the season for it destroying the best team.. Ph33 just sucks at this game nowadays and is clinging on to whatever he has left by letting every1 know he can beat me for the dolphins whenever the game is a week old.

I went run heavy becAuse that how you win. Not that you would know. I make such terrible decisions yet I was leading the league in passing at the halfway point.

I'm so bad at managing teams too. Such a great thing to bring up after getting about 7-8 probowlers. 3-4 of them are rookies. Another 1 I got in a trade. All while you took a .500 franchise and made them a .250 franchise.
Chiming in on just that point, not this argument. I think that when you look at the playcall splits and it shows that the winning team and winning teams in general had a higher amount of runs called it doesn't tell the full story. There have been a lot of games where going into the 4th I am much heavier on the passing side but then it evens out when I am trying to ice the game. I forget what commentator said it but it's something to the effect of running the ball doesn't get you to winning, you're running the ball because you're winning.

That said, I will totally contradict myself and say that the real key is to have a defense that can stop the run. No one is an excellent passer and if you force long situations you will create turnovers. Turnover differential is the true metric for winning/losing.

Dolphins
31 giveaways: 28 INTs, 7 fumbles
35 takeaways: 27 INTs, 4 fumbles

Broncos
24 giveaways: 19 INTs, 5 fumbles
38 takeaways: 35 INTs, 3 fumbles

Tannehill: 58.9 QBR, 58% comp, 148.3 YPG, 10 TD, 25 INT, 39 sacks

Osweiler: 89.5 QBR, 69% comp, 184.9 YPG, 17 TD, 19 INT, 27 sacks

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Going to again contradict myself, did anyone do any scouting before the playoffs? If so what do the RBs look like? Jennings was 3rd in the league in rushing with 81 SPD. I need to replace him, but it has to be a guy that can run between the tackles. Wilson is good and all but I can't reliably run inside with him.

Shit since I'm looking to spend a first rounder there, if anyone wants to trade me a good back for my first, I'm open to offers.

Top Bottom