• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

BigAT

how about... pizza?

GFyfosj.gif

Splat

The dumb online football sim I play in is coming into it's offseason with a few open spots. 10 game seasons, 2 seasons a year, one game a week during the season. If anyone's interested lemme know.

Splat

That game is total shit.

Think I'm out on gridiron. Doesn't look super promising based on the site.

G3's mostly fun for the community. The Draft's important and they do it live every other season in UK. There's no salary cap or real free agency, most of the stuff you do is either gameplanning or draft related.

Smokey

Oh my god if they would have picked up that fumble it would have been a td!

GG man. I really only had two lucky plays. But they fucked me on that FG

lol that last play was ridiculous

user catching should be in! right crimson

what happened on the missed fg? i was watching nba on my other monitor and had my head turned

Lol yeah it was!

Fuck user catching! It did kinda help me at the end though

Oh idk the line showed it gonna through the middle and I was just a little short of max power and it was just short

eznark

Banned
Anyone have Ford Sync? My wife got me an explorer for Christmas and trying to set up this fucking system is a god damned trainwreck. Maybe Lizard Squad is getting them too.

brentech

Anyone have Ford Sync? My wife got me an explorer for Christmas and trying to set up this fucking system is a god damned trainwreck. Maybe Lizard Squad is getting them too.

My dad got a Fusion hybrid last year. Only been in it a few times and it's a cluster fuck, but he seems to largely understand it now. If he can learn it, so can you!
But yeah, there is a reason Ford Sync is so lowly rated and talked about. It's like they added 3 extra steps for every function.

eznark

Banned
The bluetooth stuff is awesome. Instantly recognizes my phone and spotify, audible and shit work great. But there are these advanced features that are available and none of them are working. Ford is telling me it's a server issue on their end fucking things up. I also apparently need to get that stuff working to do turn by turn navigation. Which is lame.

Top Bottom