• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

What I'm clinging onto is multiple seasons of being better and throwing less picks . But keep hanging onto one!

And no you stripped your team because you suck at throwing the ball.

I'm not the one with 4 wins and talking shit out of nowhere. You're the one hanging onto things.

I stripped my team because of the Broncos cap situation and Peyton sucks in this game. Just ask Tsizzle.

Either way I'm GM of the year.

BigAT

game manager

giphy.gif

I've just come to realize that the NFC North is probably the most stable division as far as user consistency goes.

Way to go, EZTrashBob!

Mrbob

Soka I'll pm you back later today.

And lol at ms selling a 250 dollar special edition and neglecting to inform people of all contents. Video games. This is why I'm sticking more to indie PC games now. Played Endless Legend for about 4 hours yesterday game is truly legit.

I've just come to realize that the NFC North is probably the most stable division as far as user consistency goes.

Way to go, EZTrashBob!

We are the best. Though I have given up trying to win against some other stacked teams. Like when I'm sending 8 or 9 to stop the run against Seattle and they all get blocked up, there is literally nothing I can do. Unless I play a perfect game with zero room for error. So I think a season of sanjuro fuckball sounds fun.

Smokey

Soka I'll pm you back later today.

And lol at ms selling a 250 dollar special edition and neglecting to inform people of all contents. Video games. This is why I'm sticking more to indie PC games now. Played Endless Legend for about 4 hours yesterday game is truly legit.

Trash.

Back to PC as my main in 2015. I left my roots for most of 2014, but the product being put out on these consoles is garbo.

Mrbob

Bob, are you still salty? We played like a week ago, man.
Not salty, just accepting the reality of the situation. I suck at smash but at least I have fun playing that game. Playing the seahawks is an hour long exercise in frustration.

Though playing madden in general is infuriating. The draft is the most fun i have with the game.

Ferny

It's $250 and it's a year off. Who cares? If you're willing to drop that much money for a special edition thing, then what's inside won't matter a year away.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I spent whatever dumb amount of money on that H3 top tier special edition. When i didnt even really have the money to spend on it.

I still have that stupid helmet as a reminder to not do that shit again.

Ferny

I won't ever spend that much money on some special edition thing. Highest ill go is like $100 and that's including the season pass or whatever.

Somnia

I won't ever spend that much money on some special edition thing. Highest ill go is like $100 and that's including the season pass or whatever.

I haven't done a CE since Skyrim, but I got it for like 49.99 or something when the price tanked on it cause we had extras.

I am doing the Final Fantasy Type 0 CE, but won't do another till maybe Uncharted or Final Fantasy XV.

Actually I lie I did Skyward Sword CE, I think that came after Skyrim.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
We are the best. Though I have given up trying to win against some other stacked teams. Like when I'm sending 8 or 9 to stop the run against Seattle and they all get blocked up, there is literally nothing I can do. Unless I play a perfect game with zero room for error. So I think a season of sanjuro fuckball sounds fun.

I will be feeling the same later tonight after my game with FMT. I can see it now, I allow somewhere around 600 rushing yards all season, Gore and Hyde will combine for 200 on 4 carries. Iupati will pancake 4 guys on one play by himself. Can't wait.

Somnia

Meh, are there any PC titles coming out that look good?

Nothing seems all that interesting anymore.

Witcher 3
Batman
H1Z1
The Division
Metal Gear Solid V
Kingdom Come: Deliverence
Citizens of Earth
Legend of Grimrock 2
Total War: Attila
Pillars of Eternity
Overwatch
Satellite Reign
Star Wars: Battlefront
SOMA
Torment: Tides of Numenera
Star Citizen
Human Orbit
StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void
Armikrog
Armello
Superhot
Volume
Heat Signature
Maia

I could keep listing, but I probably wouldn't stop. I quit listing big 3rd party games because well just assume it's coming to PC.

Ferny

I looked at that list and it was just a whole bunch of blah to me. I'm getting old :(
I'm right there with you phee. My games purchases going forward are honestly going to shrink. Yearly Madden and a shooter or two and then who knows what else. Maybe more League of Legends champions to keep duo ranking with Soka.

Somnia

I'm right there with you phee. My games purchases going forward are honestly going to shrink. Yearly Madden and a shooter or two and then who knows what else. Maybe more League of Legends champions to keep duo ranking with Soka.

As long as one of those is Overwatch!

I don't even really have any feelings towards shooters anymore. I mean, every FPS is really the same. Shoot people and shit. It's why if I feel the urge to play a FPS I'll just do a round or two of CS:GO and it satisfies me because that game doesn't have too much bullshit.

With everything else it already feels like I've been there and done that, except now graphics are prettier (Which I can't afford to keep up to date) and maybe there's a small twist in mechanics.

MAYBE YOU PLAY WOW SOME MORE YOU TRASH!

Somnia

In due time!

Besides now that Somnia abandoned us in record setting time, how are we going to raid anyway?!

My account is still active, just have had no desire to login since the chance of me raiding outside of LFR has dropped considerably. We'll see what happens.

I have an open invitation with a buddy, but he's alliance.... I don't know if I can be like Soka.

My account is still active, just have had no desire to login since the chance of me raiding outside of LFR has dropped considerably. We'll see what happens.

I have an open invitation with a buddy, but he's alliance.... I don't know if I can be like Soka.

We can start our own raid team! If ferny ever gets to 100!

Also, if anyone else is watching the liberty bowl, WVU just scored on a pick 6 and I swear they cut to a WVU fan doing the kermit sip.

Top Bottom