• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

McNei1y

For some reason I ordered "regular" sized fries at Five Guys (2nd tier) and on top of that I didn't realize until I got home that I left my cherry coke there when I went to get my food at the counter

It's that kind of a day

Hey I'm going to Five Guys today too

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Did y'all decide on a draft date and time yet?

2142221-1870389_1205095_never_super.jpg

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I feel like I've been eating fries non stop, I look down at my plate and it's still half filled with piles of fries

I realize I am a giant but normal size fries from five guys provide the exact right amount of fries for me. I always feel like I want more from other places.

Somnia

Is Free Agency First Come First Serve?

Haven't done it since they changed things, are multiple teams able to offere contracts and then they decide after the advance?

Soka, I am at work, but I can tonight if you want.

eznark

Banned
Did Jordy get negative speed?

Can someone tell me who I have to sign? I think I did everyone I cared about in the last week of the season but it seems like a ton of random new people show up every offseason

Mrbob

Indeed he is a DD soka, indeed he is!

But that's to be expected when Bob has more superbowl rings than cb. Very sad and I tried to help cb remedy that problem but it was not to be :(

I think CB is more embarrassed of when Smash came down to a 1 on 1 battle between me and him, and he decided suicide was the best option instead of fighting me like a man.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I think CB is more embarrassed of when Smash came down to a 1 on 1 battle between me and him, and he decided suicide was the best option instead of fighting me like a man.

Watching you play smash in any form is likely to make me want to kill myself.

brentech

Reason I'm against it isn't people playing the WR like they do with a DB and just switching and hitting triangle, but the people that make the WR run away from target spot for even a split second and the DB follows and then can't cover.
In general I don't have a problem with someone who throws a bad ball, freaks out and just switches instinctively hoping to either catch or just prevent the pick. I think I've seen it happen to almost everyone that streams.

There is a big difference in the game if you just do it naturally and if you know going into a play that you're going to take over a WR early and have a go at it.

Greg

GG Greg! I had like no time to pass at all that game. That first TD you got was so ridiculous
GG! sorry, I had some company just as the game was ticking down!

and yeah, I was blitzing all game pretty much and kept getting good pressure

that pass from Bortles might've been the best long ball I've ever thrown

Somnia

Ugh a couple guys rejected my offer even though it was spot on for what they wanted. Oh well I need some positions from the draft and FA anyways... even though my team is broke.

edit: Hope no one notices the one guy I for sure want back... you can all have Morris though cause fuck him.

McNei1y

Ugh a couple guys rejected my offer even though it was spot on for what they wanted. Oh well I need some positions from the draft and FA anyways... even though my team is broke.

edit: Hope no one notices the one guy I for sure want back... you can all have Morris though cause fuck him.

You pretty much have to give them a few more thousands to secure the deal. They also would rather have more of a bonus than salary.

Somnia

You pretty much have to give them a few more thousands to secure the deal. They also would rather have more of a bonus than salary.

Ya it's too bad cause he was the one guy I wanted to make sure I had. I think I have an over all good set of starting oline, dline, lb's and secondary, but I just have no depth at all.

Top Bottom