• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Mrbob

Ugh a couple guys rejected my offer even though it was spot on for what they wanted. Oh well I need some positions from the draft and FA anyways... even though my team is broke.

edit: Hope no one notices the one guy I for sure want back... you can all have Morris though cause fuck him.
Thanks for the tip friend. I have cap space to use up.

Let the hunt begin.

SickBoy

Weird. Looks like Cameron Jordan got automatically franchise tagged. I might've done it anyway. But it leaves me really tight against the cap.

Rorschach

Wow. Rough times finding match in dota. Spent like 6 minutes searching then it put me against really low level guys. Felt like I was playing against bots.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Wow. Rough times finding match in dota. Spent like 6 minutes searching then it put me against really low level guys. Felt like I was playing against bots.

I envy you! I wanna search in fucking normal tier! Game is so hard above that.

rinse82

We're heading into the 2016 season right?

I don't get it, I have a bunch of guys the game says I need to re-sign, but when I look at the Salaries page, these guys have 1 year remaining and a $ amount owed for 2016?

Sokantish

Greg I'm making a playbook, okay!? And by making I mean taking someone elses and removing pistol from it.

Does anyone want to help me test it out on them?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
We're heading into the 2016 season right?

I don't get it, I have a bunch of guys the game says I need to re-sign, but when I look at the Salaries page, these guys have 1 year remaining and a $ amount owed for 2016?

I was going to ask the same question.

Madden 15 came out for the 14 season. We completed season 2 which is the 15 season.... right?

Whatever. Damn you EA.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Happy New Year MGAF. I woke up from my cough syrup coma in time to watch the ball drop. Yay me? I guess?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Also:

This stage in FA will advance at 9 PM PST tomorrow.

9 PM PST
9 PM PST
9 PM PST

!!
!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
The fuck, it's clear some teams didn't get to re-sign their guys. Namely the Steelers.

Cameron Jordan is interesting but dat contract is fucking out of control, wow. I guess I'll take a closer look tomorrow.

Edit: Ez - hahaha

Top Bottom