• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

He wants 5 years though fuck that he'll be trash by the end of the contract.

You still gonna post the offseason schedule, FMT?

probably. but the odds that we play 5 more seasons are less than zero. remember, 1 season basically takes us 2 months!

and ill post the schedule tomorrow (early). i have to do some testing in a dummy franchise so i know what happens and when. that way the mistakes of the past dont happen!

BigAT

Happy New Year's friends.

iXbhgr0.gif

ziE61Dg.gif

UUHZ5ti.gif

6570EfN.gif
6570EfN.gif
6570EfN.gif
6570EfN.gif
6570EfN.gif
6570EfN.gif

eznark

Banned
Good steam sale for me actually. Been awhile!

The Fall
The Last Federation
Ultimate General: Gettysburg
Wasteland 2
Wolfenstein
The Long Dark
Train Fever
Endless Legend - Emperor Pack
Panzer Corps
Rise of Nations - Extended
Dungeon of the Endless

Sanjuro

Good steam sale for me actually. Been awhile!

The Fall
The Last Federation
Ultimate General: Gettysburg
Wasteland 2
Wolfenstein
The Long Dark
Train Fever
Endless Legend - Emperor Pack
Panzer Corps
Rise of Nations - Extended
Dungeon of the Endless

Wolfenstein is the best.

brentech

Yeah im almost certain it's after the advance that it's updated.

I dont even think that happens. I was listed as the high bidder for 3 players I thought I was getting last season, and it turns out someone else actually offered more and won all of them.

If guys guys don't have Prison Architect and have any desire at all to try it, $5.99 is the best price I've ever seen.

I want to purchase Farming Sim 15, but not knowing the controller support I'll wait for a better price. Full controller support is what allowed me to spend so much time in Euro Truck Sim a year or 2 ago

BigAT

I dont even think that happens. I was listed as the high bidder for 3 players I thought I was getting last season, and it turns out someone else actually offered more and won all of them.

If guys guys don't have Prison Architect and have any desire at all to try it, $5.99 is the best price I've ever seen.

I want to purchase Farming Sim 15, but not knowing the controller support I'll wait for a better price. Full controller support is what allowed me to spend so much time in Euro Truck Sim a year or 2 ago

Did they add many objectives and such for single player yet or is still just a sandbox?

rinse82

Is anyone else not seeing the full liset of free agents on the website? I feel like there's guys that I didn't resign not on the list.

Ya, website is missing guys for sure. I noticed when trying to use the site to compare ratings, some players on the free agency screen in game don't show up on the site. Searching for their name brings up zero results.

Because EA

Sanjuro

Still don't get how we can't view a dudes attributes in the fa screen

Like what

The UI designer at Tiburon stumbled into the room, dropping his hand drawn designs for the menu system. Desperately fearing his job he attempted to pick them up, but it was too late. The boss looked at the scattered designs and said "Great job!".

/TALESFROMTHEMADDEN

I feel like the Madsen team could use some simulation whores, people who are concerned about team building. I feel like the whole progression and regression structure and all of that lacks foresight

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
signed on Dota and why do I have a treasure redemption token? and what treasure should I pick?

Its from when they decided that gift wrap stuff was dumb and they shouldnt have charged for it.

Though im not sure what treasure chest you should use it on. I havent been following those too much

Greg

I picked Hero's Heirloom because it was mythical and it wasn't for sale in the store

still won't let me gift wrap that or the other treasure I was originally going to wrap

Madden is better than Dota

brentech

When FIFA has a been progression system in place, and it's nothing you can see or directly contribute to, it just happens mid season and off-season, you know there is a problem.
Really got into it recently. Simming most games and playing a couple each season turning a club around and building around youth.

I don't have enough money to sign all my draft picks, post draft will be a slaughter house in Dallas.
That's not possible. Rookie money is set aside.

Somnia

When FIFA has a been progression system in place, and it's nothing you can see or directly contribute to, it just happens mid season and off-season, you know there is a problem.
Really got into it recently. Simming most games and playing a couple each season turning a club around and building around youth.

That's not possible. Rookie money is set aside.

Pretty sure the game sections off enough money from your cap to fit your draft pick signings.

Oh nice, that's a good feature at least.

Sokantish

Does Rising have anything at all to do with MGS? I bought Ground Zeroes and Rising and I don't know if Rising has any story stuff that might be in GZ so I might have to play it first

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Does Rising have anything at all to do with MGS? I bought Ground Zeroes and Rising and I don't know if Rising has any story stuff that might be in GZ so I might have to play it first
Rising is after MGS4. But its self contained.

Greg

Is anyone else not seeing the full liset of free agents on the website? I feel like there's guys that I didn't resign not on the list.
if you're in the team tab, you can change 'all' in the dropdown to backs/oline/defense/special teams, and it'll update the list of available players

Colasante

Trade Block:

CB Brandon Browner
85 MCV, 93 ZCV, 87 PRC, 85 SPD, 90 AWR

LG Logan Mankins
89 RBK, 85 PBK, 88 IBL, 96 AWR

DT Vince Wilfork
84 PMV, 94 BSH, 96 PRC, 95 AWR

Looking for picks.

Ferny

Would you say it's a good feature even if you're not super into soccer players and who they are? I've done the ultimate team stuff and thats cool but not seasons.

Off-season schedule:

1. the advance after superbowl is "re-sign players". you can re-sign players with expiring contracts. (Will advance from this step Wednesday @ 10 pm pst) DONE
2. The next step is "Free Agent offers". View and offer contracts to available free agents. (will advance from this step on tonight @ 7 pm pst)
3. The next step is (again) "Free Agent offers". view and offer contracts (will advance from this step on Friday at 7 pm pst)
4. The next step is (again) "Free Agent offers". view and offer contracts (Will advance From this step on Saturday morning @ 1 PM pst)
5. The next step is "2014 NFL Offseason" - View your current teams roster (FINAL WEEK OF SCOUTING) (will advance from this step right before the draft at 1 pm PST)
6. NFL draft week (YOU CANNOT SCOUT THIS WEEK) (will advance from this step after the draft is over)
7. 2015 nfl offseason (view your teams current roster post draft) (will advance from this step immediately)
8. pre-season for year 2 begins (Will advance to this step right after draft)
9. Will give until late sunday for people to do their roster shit and i will advance through the pre-season. Season 2 starts sunday night.

NOW my question is the draft. the way i see it, we have 2 options for the draft:

1. sunday BEFORE the playoff games start. that means we would need to start @ 7 am pst SHARP (the draft takes appox 2 hours to complete)
2. sunday AFTER the playoff games finish (appox. 6 pm pst)

what are your thoughts?

Colasante

Off-season schedule:

NOW my question is the draft. the way i see it, we have 2 options for the draft:

1. sunday BEFORE the playoff games start. that means we would need to start @ 7 am pst SHARP (the draft takes appox 2 hours to complete)
2. sunday AFTER the playoff games finish (appox. 6 pm pst)

what are your thoughts?

I'd prefer before. I don't know what state I'll be in after the games.

Nightz

After for me. Got stuff to do in the morning.

I'm also looking for a: QB, WR, LT, LG, C, RG. Willing to trade my picks.

Top Bottom