• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Scouting is a joke. You get to properly scout like 2.5 positions at max, considering there are decent guys always late on the board at each position

Greg

Im gonna post some defualt settings for the ones we need to have everyone set to so we dont have any issues (hopefully)

Camera Settings: Standard (Default was zoom? Fuck that)
Defensive Graphics: Full
Kick Aiming Arc: On
Previous play info: On
Camera Toggle: On

PLEASE HAVE THESE SETTINGS BEFORE PLAYING ANY GAMES!

That should do it?

Greg, we can be the lambs to the slaughter if you're around.
In the middle of a fantasy draft right now, but I'm down after that

brentech

gg ram.

towards the end i just wanted to find out if I could scramble. there was 3 plays that happened earlier in the game you got sacks because it apparently takes about a full second before Manziel would start running (really just wanted to move out of the pocket because he can't throw over the line). Not sure if it's just how the game plays online, or what's going on. Definitely don't have that issue in other modes.

I played one game of MUT online with Manziel and there was no issue there.

Mrbob

I don't know if I can play tonight anyway. Heading home soon but have friends coming over. Need to squeeze in a MLB game first if FMT ain't scurrd.

Ramirez

gg ram.

towards the end i just wanted to find out if I could scramble. there was 3 plays that happened earlier in the game you got sacks because it apparently takes about a full second before Manziel would start running (really just wanted to move out of the pocket because he can't throw over the line). Not sure if it's just how the game plays online, or what's going on. Definitely don't have that issue in other modes.

I played one game of MUT online with Manziel and there was no issue there.

Momentum is weird/broken online, despite what that dummy Drizzler says.

rG2Aect.jpg

Greg

good game, CB - those early turnovers killed me

first one was a good play, that second where you even double covered the comeback and I still threw was just dumb as fuck, haha

Mrbob

Rinse if you can play right now I can hop on.

Hopefully you didn't start against smokey.

Haven't played a single game yet so the advantage is yours.

rinse82

Runs if you can play right now I can hop on.

Hopefully you didn't start against smokey.

Haven't played a single game yet so the advantage is yours.

Let's go

Sorry smokes - need to make sure I get this game in

Can play you later if you're still down

Top Bottom