• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

BigAT

How come I never get an invite for Monopoly?
cry.gif

Somnia

I work from 1030am-1130am, granted I can draft while we do it since I'll be at home on my laptop. I'd prefer after, but will draft at anytime.

The problem with changing now is some people may not check this thread tonight and then we draft in the morning fucking them over if we change.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I just don't understand why we wouldn't just get it done ahead of the day instead of putting it on a Sunday afternoon/early evening. Especially before going back to work Monday. Shit at this point I'd rather do it Monday night since no football will be on.

The draft is like 2 hours bro..that brings us to 10:30+ est what time do you go to bed?

DCX

You voted after my friend.

DCX

DCX
I just don't understand why we wouldn't just get it done ahead of the day instead of putting it on a Sunday afternoon/early evening. Especially before going back to work Monday. Shit at this point I'd rather do it Monday night since no football will be on.

You voted after my friend.
I did and I'm not complaining about my choice but there are people calling for this to start later and later.

I should have just voted for morning but I was looking out for west coasters...no more.

DCX

Top Bottom