• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Mrbob

I'm going out on a hunch, but I think it's because there are good players at the *gasp* top of the draft.

Hahaha, yes, but there are couple specific players I'm thinking of. After doing some scouting this draft seems pretty deep.

I almost want to tell Sanjuro who I would take with the top pick just in case it screws with Greg. That might cross the line too far into tampering though.

SickBoy

Glad people posted about the Brees contract. I didn't even make a play for him because he was way out of my price range (the final year of his $100-billion contract basically left me with no cap room). I don't care what happens with him, but $8.1M over seven years is some serious BS.

Nice to see two former Saints get the most controversial contracts. Jordan @200M is crazy, too.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Oh jeez, Cola got robbed on that trade for his first rounder.

Scratch that. Other way around! Cola got an almost free move up to #4. wowow

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
There are three players I really wanted to get that I knew wouldn't last to the late 20s. Had to do it.

Yeah i read it wrong. You made out big

Also: Run that shit by someone next time. Its neither of your guys' first rodeo. You both know you need approval on trades.

Glad people posted about the Brees contract. I didn't even make a play for him because he was way out of my price range (the final year of his $100-billion contract basically left me with no cap room). I don't care what happens with him, but $8.1M over seven years is some serious BS.

Nice to see two former Saints get the most controversial contracts. Jordan @200M is crazy, too.

for FA bidding you can offer the FA's any price you want, so long as it is at least league minimum. if i'm going to bid on a guy, and there is no one else that his bid on him, i'm going to pay him below what he wants because there is no market for him. did anyone else even bid on brees?

Sanjuro

for FA bidding you can offer the FA's any price you want, so long as it is at least league minimum. if i'm going to bid on a guy, and there is no one else that his bid on him, i'm going to pay him below what he wants because there is no market for him. did anyone else even bid on brees?

I put a bid on Brees.

Mrbob

My per position draft board is done. Set up 3 to 7 players per position I possibly want to draft. Greg I can give you access for a low fee.

Hopefully I don't screw up. D:

Ferny

This is different tho. He didn't just bid 500k and that was it. It was a 7 year deal for 8 million so Im sure the CPU factored in the length of it and somehow counted that as being lucrative.

I know Rinse said it was for funsies but that's still a kind of BS situation. I was going to bid for him as well but he wanted a like 14 million a year.

This is different tho. He didn't just bid 500k and that was it. It was a 7 year deal for 8 million so Im sure the CPU factored in the length of it and somehow counted that as being lucrative.

I know Rinse said it was for funsies but that's still a kind of BS situation. I was going to bid for him as well but he wanted a like 14 million a year.

But you didn't bid on him and sanjuro bid less than rinse did. You will see contact length is only 1 factor in if they sign

SickBoy

But you didn't bid on him and sanjuro bid less than rinse did. You will see contact length is only 1 factor in if they sign

Yeah, I didn't even realize it was possible to sign a guy for so much less than what he wanted.I probably had $2.5M in spare cap room. Lesson learned. At least he's gone to the AFC.

I'm going through the list now to see which teams will need to make cuts after the draft

Cowboys 54
Falcons 56
Jaguars 54

Unless a team that had 44 players hoarded draft picks, those are the teams I saw that will go over. Maybe we can cut sooner so we can start the season tonight?

Somnia

I'm going through the list now to see which teams will need to make cuts after the draft

Cowboys 54
Falcons 56
Jaguars 54

Unless a team that had 44 players hoarded draft picks, those are the teams I saw that will go over. Maybe we can cut sooner so we can start the season tonight?

I'll cut 1 immediately after

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Trying to make my draft board and it makes me even more mad at stupid EA. I was only able to scout like 4 positions reasonably. Kill yourself Tiburon.

rinse82

Trying to make my draft board and it makes me even more mad at stupid EA. I was only able to scout like 4 positions reasonably. Kill yourself Tiburon.

This.

Out of all my scouting I have a big board of maybe 15 players that I actually want, lol

So by mid first round I'll probably have to start drafting blind

Mrbob

Sad news about Stuart Scott. Rest in peace.

If any of the top teams want to move up in the draft I'll swap my 22 pick for your first round pick and your second round pick.

Mrbob

I don't know who has to be cool with the trade for this to go through. Is it FMT, CB, and ph33?

It's fine. I approve.

Chuck Norris is ok with it too.

chuck-norris-thumbs-up-dodgeball-gif.gif

Greg

yeah, it's shit

there should be a discount that scales down throughout the season to promote doing it early/over time

Top Bottom