• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
This game is so fucking frustrating for the things I would just do differently.

Think about how stupid scouting is. We can save all of our points until the end of the season right before the draft and get the same amount of scouting as those that would scout during the regular season. If it was me, if you're actively scouting you should get SOME kind of bonus as far as points go or maybe different insight since you "see" guys across a full year. This current system is dumb.

Or it should just be collected "resources". If you dedicate more of your staff to scouting then your player development lags, or your gameplanning falls behind so your guys dip in confidence (assuming confidence gets fixed!).

I just feel like the whole thing is so fucking asinine right now that it just doesn't make any sense. I sincerely don't give a crap about developing any of the guys on the team, they are good enough to win. I'd go all in on gameplan and scouting.

Bread

Banned
Think about how stupid scouting is. We can save all of our points until the end of the season right before the draft and get the same amount of scouting as those that would scout during the regular season. If it was me, if you're actively scouting you should get SOME kind of bonus as far as points go or maybe different insight since you "see" guys across a full year. This current system is dumb.
I agree with this maybe some stats (awareness, pursuit, mental stuff) you can only scout during the season since they actually play games? I feel like the off season scouting should only be useful for athleticism stats because of the combine.

eznark

Banned
TE, wide out or MLB on their rookie contract plus your first (has to be like ten spots behind mine). I have no cap room. (THANKS JORDY)

eznark

Banned
I just checked I have the 17th pick and you have the 16th

Then give me a slightly better player and your second round pick. I don't give a fuck. What team are you even?

Consider it charity for the pucker fucking the B1G gave the SEC.

If you can give me a Badger that is a huge plus. Also there are no dibbs. Someone make me an offer that will work and I'll accept it. I actually used my scouting points this time, I want to make my picks!

Colasante

Then give me a slightly better player and your second round pick. I don't give a fuck. What team are you even?

Consider it charity for the pucker fucking the B1G gave the SEC.

I could give you WR Aaron Dobson and the 39th pick and James White. He's got 88 speed, 84 catching, 80 catch in traffic, 91 spectacular catch.

eznark

Banned
Is that someone on my team? Ok, deal!

O'Brien_Schofield-1.jpg

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I'd prefer to do the deal with an NFC team anyway since CB is such a cunt about holiday advances.

Its like you're asking me to deny your trade!

Although whatever the pick is it wont help AZ not throw to my guys regardless so i couldnt really care less.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Can't deny it bitch.

Its only trades that happen during the draft that arent subject to trade committee bro!

Next time you wanna try to get revenge on me dont do it in madden. Couldnt care less. Pick a mid or carry in dota. Thats what will actually make me angry.

Top Bottom