• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Colasante

My list:

1. WR Denard Ayers
2. WR Justin Richards
3. CB Kenyon Ives (1-15)
4. CB Dain Bostic (1-21)
5. WR DeVonne Colbert
6. RB Rashon Sherman (2-9)
7. LT Clint Lemonier (2-23)
8. C Houston Mason (2-3)
9. QB Kason Huval
10. RB Lefi Forrest (1-22)
11. C Philip Alli (1-25)
12. RG Jamarquis Swope (6-15)
13. CB Patrick Clarke (2-18)
14. CB Marek Cross (1-8)
15. LG Ken Frederick (3-7)
16. MLB Stehle George (2-20)
17. MLB Eugene Belton (7-21)
18. FS DaQuan Nicholas
19. C Cody Mays (1-4)
20. RE Lary Cunningham
21. RE Jase Marshall
22. FS Keeshawn Ashley
23. RG Kendrum Gilbert (4-24)
24. LG Kyle Green
25. WR Hamid Peters

I ended up with Ayers, Sherman, Forrest, Green, and Belton, although I'd have gone with George or Jamarquis Swope over Lefi Forrest if the CPU hadn't drafted for me.

i'll be advancing to the pre-season soon. within the next 10 minutes. THEN, we will be advancing to the regular season at either 7 pm PST tomorrow OR when i have confirmation that everyones roster is at 53 or less.... whichever comes first!

SickBoy

Twitter went nuts for Hussam Ajala. Maybe shoulda picked him up but I have like 6 RBs already.

Another year where a lot of my targets went shortly before me. I should have selected Easton in the first round. I wanted to but figured he might last.

GQman2121

Banned
Here is my 1st through 7th rounds.....

75 CB - Rivers
71 CB - Ratliff
65 LT - Darman
69 CB - Monroe
71 RE - Hightower
67 TE - Grimes
74 RE - Houston

Not terrible, but nothing mind blowing either. Had two 80+ players last year so I don't know. Some of these guys will see time this year though....

Guys I had on my board that I wasn't able to draft.

G - Guy
CB - Clarke
CB - Bostic
WR - Dobbs
FS - Ashley
TE - Coley
RB - Hughes
RB - Boswell
DT - Trammen
SS - Olsen
T - Mosley

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
My guess is that the preseason week isnt gonna last more than half a hour, guys. keep that in mind.

pre-season is here.

we will vance to the regular season once everyone is down to 53 or @ 7 pm pst tomorrow. whichever comes first.

People who are over 53:

Bucs
Jags
Pats
Saints
Vikings

Bucs
Vikings
Patriots
Saints
Jags
Steelers

are the teams I saw with over 53

like FMT said we will advance to the regular season when we have confirmation

GQman2121

Banned
QBs Doolittle (85) and Huval (83) for Houston and Minn respectively seem to be the two highest rated players drafted.

edit:

Lemonier LT for the Chargers is an 86 OVR!

LJ11

Man, awful draft. First round MLB is shit, but I took another one later who looks pretty good. Should have gone with the C. Lucked out last draft, hard to strike gold twice.

LJ11

The one I took in the 4th round, or was it 3rd. Superstar Development. I fucking knew it too, he had a 5 or 6th round grade, Jamarian Priester. Had great grades, it's the EA rope a dope. Have two guys with similar grades, but one has A speed and grade 1, the other grade 5 with B speed (80).

If I took the C Alli and then Priester where I did I may have hit a HR. But the other players are either slow or normal.

The LT I grabbed because Nightz stole mine is a 77 overall. But he has superstar development and everytime I do game prep on him he gets 1300 xp a pop! And this fool was projected for the 6th round.

Seahawks, want to play preseason?

Let me put my kid to bed and then I can play.

not a bad draft! the receivers i got aren't rated great overall but do have speed. actually the one i took in the 3rd round is a little better than my first rounder :(

also the CB i got in the 5th round would actually be fucking awesome if he wasn't an 86 speed! both his man/zone covg are in the 80's. oh well!

GQman2121

Banned
Some of the QBs looks like linemen. Fat mofos!

Steal of the draft alert

Jets 6th round pick CB Jamille Turner out of TCU

78 OVR

98 SPD
92 ACC
85 Man
87 Zone
83 Press
78 Strength

That's pretty, pretty, pretty good.

LJ11

The LT I grabbed because Nightz stole mine is a 77 overall. But he has superstar development and everytime I do game prep on him he gets 1300 xp a pop! And this fool was projected for the 6th round.

Dude, I had a high grade on that dude but I took Ewing like a fool. Should have just gone with my grades instead of giving any weight to the round. God damn it, and rival gets him too.

Philip Alli the C is a 77 with superstar dev. Made my draft and offsesson.

DCX

Man the hits keep coming

brentech

My LE I drafted in the first was a 77. Switched him to RE and stayed the same. Needed help on my D line. It was a big drop from all other position groups.
DT I got in the 3rd who was projected 1st is a 72 and is decent depth for me.

My 2nd round WR is high 60s,but fast development. So I'll probably boost him to take over for Hawkins massive speed drop.

Somnia

Anyway Rinse can be put on AP for pre-season? I want to play a game with this team to at least get a feel for them before the real season... if not that's cool.

edit: If there's a chance he gets an injured player though, nm

eznark

Banned
38 OVR Jordy Nelson now a free agent.

wtzgU.gif

SickBoy

Back down to 53 after some tweaking.

Draft was OK. Bars, my replacement for Easton, is rated a bit higher, but not as fast. My first round CB has slow development but is good enough that he should play in nickel.

Top Bottom