• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Rorschach

38 OVR Jordy Nelson now a free agent.

wtzgU.gif

lol Is he really 38 OVR?

Somnia

Please move rinse off auto pilot before moving forward, I am out of my preseason game. Just wanted to get a couple quarters in with this new dline and QB. THANKS!

GQman2121

Banned
So I was looking at the draft results and then entered the free agency screen. I did this before signing a single player I drafted.

The league advanced and somehow all of my picks were signed automatically for me.

I also can no longer see the draft results.

The people who develop this game are weird.

edit: I've done it CB. Please vance!

Week 1

Panthers @ Falcons
Cardinals @ Redskins
Titans @ Colts
Giants @ Vikings
Patriots @ Bills
Dolphins @ Browns
Bears @ Lions
Texans @ Jaguars
Chargers @ Raiders
Bucs @ Chiefs
Bengals @ Eagles
Steelers @ Cowboys
Broncos @ Saints SNF
Ravens @ Jets MNF
Packers @ Seahawks Midnight Football!!!
Rams @ 49ers Season Opener

Next advance : Wednesday, January 7 @ 11:30 PM ET

My rookie QB is pretty awesome. Won't get the start over Osweilers 99 confidence. That rookie TE the computer drafted for me has superstar development. Him and Julius together is gonna be fun.

Sickboy, are you ready for some Primetime football?

Somnia

Steelers I can play Monday between 830pm cst - 1030pm cst, Tuesday 630pm cst to midnight cst if either of those work.

No idea how to contact the Steelers owner, so just posting this here. If someone can let me know how to contact them or if they can for me? Much Thanks.

GQman2121

Banned
Ferny, I don't know what my schedule is looking like tomorrow, but I can play tonight if you're available within the next two hours.

Mrbob

The 6th round ROLB I drafted might be good in about 3 years, after the league is over. D: Has quick development but rated 61 overall. Screw it though he will start for me.

Also, does Trasher still play?

DCX

DCX
Tiger Jean lit Smokey up but he had a horrible drop on a seam route..third down could have been a TD.

Julio will groom him

DCX

Top Bottom